Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Lara knock out Ricky Hatton in sparring in the lead up to his fight with Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lara knock out Ricky Hatton in sparring in the lead up to his fight with Pac?

Because I remember when Hatton was ringside on a BAD card and he explained how he got his shiner. He didn't say he got knocked out. But I thought I heard Russ Abner say that Lara knocked him out. Understandable though because Lara is a lot bigger than Hatton.

I heard that was very true

Comment

what a bum hatton has always been...

Comment

What the hell was Ricky's camp thinking putting him in with Lara. Lara is a damn middleweight, and Ricky isn't the kind of fighter who can fight guys who are bigger than him, especially ones who are more technically proficient than him.

Ricky at his best was a damn good mauler type fighter. He should never be sparring someone like Lara especially leading up a fight. It probably destroyed his confidence sparring Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Because I remember when Hatton was ringside on a BAD card and he explained how he got his shiner. He didn't say he got knocked out. But I thought I heard Russ Abner say that Lara knocked him out. Understandable though because Lara is a lot bigger than Hatton.
          Things get blown out of proportion, he could of just been caught by a good shot that gave him a black eye and thats it, people would stretch the truth and say he got KO'd, doesn't mean he did.

Comment

hahah stop the **** if he was knocked out by lara they woulda postponed the fight dickssss what a joke

Comment

Working...
            X