No announcement yet.

SHANE LANGFORD: "Amir Khan is really super good"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHANE LANGFORD: "Amir Khan is really super good"

lol...........now im convinced amir is the future...............and PAC aint got nothing on him.......with or without headgear..................

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    lol...........now im convinced amir is the future...............and PAC aint got nothing on him.......with or without headgear..................

Comment

What does Shane know? He cant put a sentance together.
      Dude needs to train more and talk less, has he been looking up to his hero and on AK and Pacq's balls?

LOL i saw the video he was training some dude whos like 1000lb! No Lie!
      Last edited by Medved; 10-09-2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Dude needs to train more and talk less, has he been looking up to his hero and on AK and Pacq's balls?

He sure as hell knows more about the wild card fighters then you lol the dude lives in that gym and has seen pacquiao up close numerous times

he may come off as a clown but he knows his stuff, just lets you know in a straight up no bulll**** kinda way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

lol.......i was trying to be sarcastic......shanes a good guy....i think we can give him a pass......if he talks....i wish him the best.....

Comment

Working...
          X