Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTIONS FOR- Berto, Garcia, Chambers, Johnson, Langford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTIONS FOR- Berto, Garcia, Chambers, Johnson, Langford?

As you all know, all SERIOUS questions will be asked!

I'll bump this throughout the week so everyone can get there questions in.

He's not in the promotion card, but this is for all of you who demanded it, the 1 and only hilarious Shane Langford will be coming on the show briefly, he'll probably become a weekly thing on the show.

Link to the show - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allboxi...eddie-chambers

Danny when will he go for title shot.And at what weight at ww or jww.
    Ask berto how he knows freddy hernandez but not mike jones.And for him
    to stop being a maricon.

Comment

To Eddie Chambers, Kevin Johnson: After facing a Klitschko, how would you go about fighting them if given a second chance?

To Andre Berto: Assuming that you get past Freddy Hernandez, what are some fights down the road that can we actually look forward to?

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
        To Eddie Chambers, Kevin Johnson: After facing a Klitschko, how would you go about fighting them if given a second chance?

To Andre Berto: Assuming that you get past Freddy Hernandez, what are some fights down the road that can we actually look forward to?
        great question for chambers and johnson man, good stuff, thanks

Comment

Question for Kingpin:

When will you be returning to the ring? I'm hoping to see you back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            Question for Kingpin:

When will you be returning to the ring? I'm hoping to see you back soon.
            Im interested in asking what rock was he hiding under after the Vitali fight..

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
              Don't be too hard on him, he's a nice guy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=79359

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                Hopefully he was disgusted with his own performance and how it made him look to his fans and how poorly it reflected the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  Hopefully he was disgusted with his own performance and how it made him look to his fans and how poorly it reflected the sport.
                  This was his final post on boxingscene, the day after the fight:

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                  First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    Don't be too hard on him, he's a nice guy.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=79359
                    Wow he actually posts on here =O

He is a nice guy, and i was really expecting him to beat Vitali, just didnt let his hands go..

Comment

Working...
                    X