No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haroon Khan: England Selectors Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    has it occured to anyone that the guy picking the players is associated with hennesey sports, who are associated with froch and murray, the only two boxers in the uk that dont get on with khan. maybe it was personal, nothing racist but could have been personal
    I also dont think it was anything racial, But the Khan's and the ABA have been involve in rows now for about 5 years going on from Amir's demand for more money to stay as an amateur which the ABA refuse to grant him, And he turned pro against the wishes of the ABA who wanted him for the olympics in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      8 Pages and only about 5 posts about the actual thread? Anyway Harron should have been picked to represent England, Or they should have gone through a qualifying process.

We alway seem to be pick the wrong people to represent us, Robert McCraken has taken over now but still the same old stuff.
      not really mate,the guy who got picked instead of khan is actually better than him but he just injured

nothing racist or anything like that at all

haroon khan born in england to pakistani parents

khalid yafai born in england to yemenese parents,both ******s.anyone who goes down the racist path is a ****,pure and simply khalid is better the khan and was above him in the pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny Corleone View Post
        England's Amir Khan >>>>> Pakistan's Haroon Khan.
        ha ha ha good one

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          not really mate,the guy who got picked instead of khan is actually better than him but he just injured

nothing racist or anything like that at all

haroon khan born in england to pakistani parents

khalid yafai born in england to yemenese parents,both ******s.anyone who goes down the racist path is a ****,pure and simply khalid is better the khan and was above him in the pecking order
          Nothing to do with race, I havent seen the other guy that got pick, Havent seen Haroon neither, But i thought they alway fight each other to qualify instead of picking.

I was reading on eurosport that the guy who got picked for england lost to the guy Haroon Khan just beat to secure a medal.

Edit: Tommy Stubbs got picked for England ahead of Haroon Khan not Khalid..
          Last edited by Ray*; 10-09-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Nothing to do with race, I havent seen the other guy that got pick, Havent seen Haroon neither, But i thought they alway fight each other to qualify instead of picking.

I was reading on eurosport that the guy who got picked for england lost to the guy Haroon Khan just beat to secure a medal.
            didnt know that,well done to khan for doing what hes doing but it wasnt a bad decision not taking khan imo

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              didnt know that,well done to khan for doing what hes doing but it wasnt a bad decision not taking khan imo
              Well according to reports Haroon isnt that good, The guy he just beat Selby (Wales) beat Haroon many times before they fought today, Haroon is a bit slow and too defensive according to report.

Comment

Working...
              X