Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nonito Donaire rated so highly by The Ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    maybe not anymore but there was a few years when he should have been top 10.

he gave lennox a tough fight and he beat the guy who ktfo wlad silly.
    Wlad also revenged his brothers first defeat in 2000.
    Last edited by cleaner147; 10-08-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      He's betta P4P than Shotsley and Williams.
      Yeah all Williams does is fight all the top fighters he can in three divisions and beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        It's been established that "P4P" lists aren't definitive anyways. It's merely an outlet for people to end up arguing who they believe the better fighter is, and most of the time everyone is dead wrong.

I mean lol there are people who put Heavyweights on a P4P list even though they're the supreme weight. So what does that say?
        Good post bro..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I don't want you to bad mouth the kid,hell I'm not bad mouthing him either I think he is a really good boxer..All I'm saying is his resume is shaky..Chinny was not on the P4P ranking when he lost to Donaire,but yet Donaire has been rank without having faced a real challenge..I don't know if he does not belong on the P4P list cause he has not fought a fighter on his level since Chinny,but TBH there are other fighters who deserve it more...
          yeah he wasn't but he entered top ten p4p after the donaire fight and after he beat kirilov, mijares and arce in devastating fashion. i also don't agree with ring's ranking donaire in top 10 but i think they put too much weight in that ko win against darchi.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            yeah he wasn't but he entered top ten p4p after the donaire fight and after he beat kirilov, mijares and arce in devastating fashion. i also don't agree with ring's ranking donaire in top 10 but i think they put too much weight in that ko win against darchi.
            Chinny earned his way back tho with thosefights..Donaire really has not fought anybody since..Not saying he's not a good fighter or that he won't earn his spot,but for now he really does not belong on this list..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              lmao thought the same thing!
              Froch just took a L he should not be in the top ten P4P..But neither should Donaire..Based on resume Froch should be in the top over Donaire..

Comment

Donaire is boxings biggest joke.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Chinny earned his way back tho with thosefights..Donaire really has not fought anybody since..Not saying he's not a good fighter or that he won't earn his spot,but for now he really does not belong on this list..
                  i think they're just giving him too much props for something big they expect him to do in the future and that's because they believe that he has the capability to do it. i believe most boxing fans will agree that he has the skills to become great although there are few posters here who are saying he's a joke which of course is idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                    Wlad also revenged his brothers first defeat in 2000.
                    ehhh.......

vitali threw out his shoulder in a fight he was winning.

not exactly the same as vitali avenging wlad getting ktfo.

Comment

IMO, because Donaire is the best Pilipino boxer we have seen in years.
                      He rates higher than Salud in my book and finally is getting the recognition He deserves.
                      I think He will beat the winner of the tour.

Comment

Working...
                      X