Who Is Worse: Cintron or Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kermit cintron

Comment

Dirrell is by far the biggest disappointment. I call bull****, sorry. I bet you he'll be back and fighting "just fine" by next year by avoiding Ward. I bet you he's being guaranteed another big fight just with someone esle - he knew what was coming, a loss kicked him out the tournament and put his sales down. His sales are way down now but he hasn't lost so he's going to ride the safe route.

Comment

i could care less about either of them but dirrell is a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
          Andres and its not even close........

Kermit was just funny.
          Cintron's career has been up and down, literally.

Dirrell already didn't look that great running against Froch. But he looked like a star in the making against Abraham, until the end.

But pulling out of a fight by milking a knockout blow that occurred six months ago? Not enough words to describe that.

Comment

atleast Cintron comes to fight although sometimes he jumps out of the ring to make things interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              Dirrell is by far the biggest disappointment. I call bull****, sorry. I bet you he'll be back and fighting "just fine" by next year by avoiding Ward. I bet you he's being guaranteed another big fight just with someone esle - he knew what was coming, a loss kicked him out the tournament and put his sales down. His sales are way down now but he hasn't lost so he's going to ride the safe route.
              Reminds me of the time Pavlik was set to fight Williams, but pulled out due to injury, but then signed a fight with Espino two weeks later.

Then Pavlik gets a big fight with Martinez soon after, while Williams, ironically ended up fighting Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Reminds me of the time Pavlik was set to fight Williams, but pulled out due to injury, but then signed a fight with Espino two weeks later.

Then Pavlik gets a big fight with Martinez soon after, while Williams, ironically ended up fighting Cintron
                the sad part about that is that Williams was getting owned, till the leap froging incident

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

And did he fight Espino that very day or did several months pass before they fought?

Seriously you people arn't exactly what I would call honor students.

Comment

Cintron has been in some great fights and he didn't jump out of the ring. He was thrown out when Williams grabbed him cuz' he was hurt.

With Dirrell we have:

Stevens, Froch, other fights I don't even care to remember, faking and quitting against AA, and faking injury to get out of this fight.

No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      And did he fight Espino that very day or did several months pass before they fought?

Seriously you people arn't exactly what I would call honor students.
                      He obviously avoided Williams. Pavlik postponed the fight twice against Williams and the fight against Espino took place only a few weeks after the Williams fight would have occurred.

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Why in the fuk are these two fighters even being compared?

Seriously this is another example of why boxing fans don't deserve shhiitt from boxers. I swear a boxer could have a heart attack in the ring and some tub of lard boxing fan eating potato chips on his couch would find a way to accusing him of faking it.

A boxer faking a heart-attack is a lot harder than it seems.

And if Dirrell's behavior doesn't make you suspicious even a little, you would make a cheating wife very happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X