No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER CHIN EXPOSED HIGHLIGHT!!!!l

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
    Yea Arnulfo Bravo knocked him out with 12 oz gloves and headgear in amateurs.

Like I said he has china chin
    Talking amateurs again? Did Floyd even get KO'd? Im sure he just lost a decision.

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    how could he .. floyd ran like a chicken
    He had Floyd against the ropes and couldn't land that last shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      And I was one number away from hitting the lottery....

You are number 1 ******* in the world,hands down

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Talking amateurs again? Did Floyd even get KO'd? Im sure he just lost a decision.

He had Floyd against the ropes and couldn't land that last shot?

He had him on the ropes and didnt throw anything,thats why I suspect that fight was staged.

Floyd have both hands up and he was on the ropes ,and Shane just look at him and didnt throw anything.

Comment

He wasnt allow it to.

Fight was staged.
          staged? whatever dude, if it helps your argument then go with that, I simply prefer the more obvious answer, Mayweather is the better fighter.

Comment

He had him on the ropes and didnt throw anything,thats why I suspect that fight was staged.

Floyd have both hands up and he was on the ropes ,and Shane just look at him and didnt throw anything.
            He threw shots, it was just Floyd was moving his head and throwing back so he coulsn't land, he was trying to get another big shot in but the opportunity didn't come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              He threw shots, it was just Floyd was moving his head and throwing back so he coulsn't land, he was trying to get another big shot in but the opportunity didn't come.
              Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              staged? whatever dude, if it helps your argument then go with that, I simply prefer the more obvious answer, Mayweather is the better fighter.
              [IMG]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/29/******_thread.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by ComediaИ View Post
                [IMG]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/29/******_thread.gif[/IMG]
                I am doing, cant be arsed anymore lol.

Comment

• This thread is silly

Comment

• *******s talk about floyd more than the actual *****s. and all this thread proves is that floyd is human just like pac, both fighters can be hit

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      u need to watch the chop chop fight dog...he was nowhere near being ko'd
                      mosley hit him with one looping right hand and he almost got ko'd??

look panda doesnt like pretty girl floyd anymore either but u gotta give a man props where its due
                      Mosley hit Cotto with a looping right and it didn't even faze him

Comment

Working...
                      X