Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..Aside From Pacquiao And Mayweather, Who's The Best Fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erik Morales still the man!

Voted for Wlad

Comment

Carl Froch.

No need to explain why.

Comment

jmm should edge out martinez and wlad. in terms of skills these 3 are at par with each other but jmm has the better resume and he's a 3 weight division champion. it's hard to vote for wlad because he happens to be in a division where the competition is **** although i'm not taking that against him. it's just that in terms of expectations wlad simply did what was expected of him. martinez on the other hand is a late bloomer. his recent accomplishments is pretty good but in terms of longevity, jmm has done more.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Wlad Klitschko....he don't even lose rounds.....when was the last time he lost a round?!?.....case closed!!!!
          haha i dunno, but JMM is miles better in my opinion, supreme counter puncher and hes doing it against better competition than a klitschko.

Comment

For clarification, I gave many different options for the poll. I wanted to give people choices. Some people are really high on Devon Alexander, for example, so he gets mentioned. He's not even close for my tastes, but it's not about me.

Comment

Sergio martinez gets my vote

Lmao @ jean pascal in the list of choices. Y not cotto ??

Thread fail! 4 dat dumb ish

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                Sergio martinez gets my vote

Lmao @ jean pascal in the list of choices. Y not cotto ??

Thread fail! 4 dat dumb ish
                Miguel Cotto could have been a choice. The list also featured the "other option." It's pretty simply stuff once you get a grip on things....

Comment

Working...
                X