No announcement yet.

Comparing the Klits to the ATG's is like comparing Lady Gaga to the Beatles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing the Klits to the ATG's is like comparing Lady Gaga to the Beatles

Real talk, The Klits are the best, of this absoloutely terrible modern division, Guys like Ali, Lennox, Tyson, Bowe, Frazier, Foreman, Louis and Holmes were the real deal man, those guys could fight.

The Klitschkos, they are just plain up not that good, the truth hurts, but the klitschkos fight these bums, and they dont even look good against them, Guys like Chambers, Peter, Arreolla, these guys would be cannon fodder, to get iced in the first round by the ATG's, hell the ATG's would be crucified for fighting suck worthless opposition, and with good reason, but the Klits are like celebrated for labouring to victory over these walking targets.

It's just sad to see boxing go so far downhill to the fact where people actually think these bums are something special

I would compare them more with Oasis, FooFighters or The Strokes.

Comment

Classic thread title

Comment

Vitali is not a ATG...Wlad has a strong case.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            Vitali is not a ATG...Wlad has a strong case.
            Yeah, maybe if he beats Kali Meehan next year that will be enough to push him over the line

Comment

ATG thread although itll probably get deleted by some pro-klitchsko gay moderator.

But it's true. I mean I respect them and their skills but Wlad should be killing these fools early if hes really that great. Im big on vital though, his problem is the divisions just weak.

Good analogy though because like the heavyweight division look what pop music has turned into over the years hahaha trannies like kesha and lady gaga everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                I would compare them more with Oasis, FooFighters or The Strokes.
                The Klitshkos are nowhere near as good as Oasis were in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  ATG thread although itll probably get deleted by some pro-klitchsko gay moderator.

But it's true. I mean I respect them and their skills but Wlad should be killing these fools early if hes really that great. Im big on vital though, his problem is the divisions just weak.

Good analogy though because like the heavyweight division look what pop music has turned into over the years hahaha trannies like kesha and lady gaga everywhere!
                  it doesnt matter if you beat someone in the first round or the 12 round a win is a win

it pisses me off when people don't realise the strategy that is being fought out, if his trainer has taught him a way and he wins in the later round then people shouldn't have any problems with it

wladamir is one of the smartest boxers of all time in the ring and out of it, all the haters can foad
                  Last edited by minasyan; 10-04-2010, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Lady Gaga vs. the Beatles is the wrong analogy. You can actually make the argument that Lady Gaga is greater than the Beatles. She's a greater stage performer, greater at creating controversy, she's legitimately a great songwriter, plus she can dance but the Beatles can't. Not to mention that she has achieved what she has achieved working alone instead with 3 others. She has real classical music training, the Beatles were uneducated.

Use a better analogy next time. Perhaps, Charice vs. the Beatles.

Comment

Working...
                    X