Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Josie Harris wants $61,000 a month for child support" (interview today)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Get a damn job, Josie!
    hahahaha josie is just tryin to be smartass.

Comment

I knew that Floyd is horrible father,but he is worse then I thought.

He aint even paying child support.

How dare you Floyd,how dare you?

Comment

Money crying about money ....see, its cats like Floyd and certain others that give the pimp game and name a bad rep....these dudes wife and breed broke ass jawns who are inspired by video chicks.....a bunch of 2 live crew era chicks.....my dudes, please stay away from broke ass *****es because this what happens.....go get a Beyonce' or a Oprah ****in Winfrey....yea those jawns got cake....and I aint talkin about the back side either ....those jawns like Josie should be dealing with dudes like the postman or milk man...not millionare athletes!!...just sayin!!

Comment

floyd just has to pay that until they turn 18 which should be under 18 million bucks...but the point is again this is entirely floyds fault

the amount he has to pay is based on a percentage of his annual income...not some random number josie pulled outta the sky

and hes the one who busted multiple loads in her vag without her being on birth control or having a abortion so again its entirely his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            floyd just has to pay that until they turn 18 which should be under 18 million bucks...but the point is again this is entirely floyds fault

the amount he has to pay is based on a percentage of his annual income...not some random number josie pulled outta the sky

and hes the one who busted multiple loads in her vag without her being on birth control or having a abortion so again its entirely his fault
            This is true. The amount is based on Floyd's earnings, therefore the figure will obviously be higher. Furthermore, a court tries to maintain the life the children and partner had before separation, so obviously if Floyd has the money to maintain that, then high payments will be expected of him.

$61,000 is little for someone like Floyd, and the money is calculated largely by looking at the children's needs, so I don't understand what the problem is.

Comment

Now Floyd the fraud will finally taste what SSM has experienced after all those nasty jibes he has thrown to mosley before their fight.

Karma's a ***** indeed.

If he had only faced Pac in the ring without all those silly demands and character assasination, he might have won it all and now it looks like it's going to be all downhill from hereon with the fraud.

Little by little he's exposing his fraudness. Atta'boy floyd, keep going...you're almost there.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Now Floyd the fraud will finally taste what SSM has experienced after all those nasty jibes he has thrown to mosley before their fight.

Karma's a ***** indeed.

If he had only faced Pac in the ring without all those silly demands and character assasination, he might have won it all and now it looks like it's going to be all downhill from hereon with the fraud.

Little by little he's exposing his fraudness. Atta'boy floyd, keep going...you're almost there.

Do you feel better now?

Comment

Do you feel better now?
                  Are you?

Don't worry, won't hold it against you being a fan of floyd. I used to be one too until i realized he's a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    Are you?

Don't worry, won't hold it against you being a fan of floyd. I used to be one too until i realized he's a fraud.
                    I believe you.

Comment

I believe you.
                      Yes i know...

As long as you people believes the mayweather's, Ellerbe or basically floyd's team....i know you will believe what i say too.

Comment

Working...
                      X