Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the biggest cheater Trinidad or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
    You sir are mentally ******ed.
    Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    He DID NOT have tape on his hands then gauze you little pustulic excrescence, that is an urban legend which grew up after it had been kicked around to death for months .

Why does one of you dirty little snotty nosed crappers never want to write to Trinidad Sr. and ask him about it. He's said several times that he wouuld be happy always top show exactly what he does...with ALL his fighters, not just his son, that is HIS method of wrapping.
    he was cheating you sacks of dog turds get over it and trinidad sr said already that he thought the way he was wraping the hands was alright which he knew it was total bs.he was caught cheating again get your facts straight you dumb turds

Comment

Puerto Rico has the two Top P4P cheaters in the world,
      1.Resto.
      2.Trinidad
      Trinidad beside using illegal wraps against Fernando Vargas, he also cheat in front of Millions of people when cowardly hit Vargas in the balls to survive been Knock Out, if you don't believe me watch the fight. so Puerto Rico in proportion produce more cheater than any other country in the world.
      Ricans you ever heard about Yamil Chade the autor of the book Low blows
      the very famous Puerto Rican manager, I'm going to read his book and bring you guys more information about Rican Cheaters.
      Last edited by guerrerosoul; 10-02-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

CheatoTrinidad by a mile.It wasn't enough to load his gloves but he would low blow opponents repeatedly.This guy truly was/is a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
          Prior to the hearing, the California State Athletic Commission sent one of the inserts to the Bureau of Forensic Services at the California Department of Justice for testing. The Commission rejected a request by Margarito’s attorney to allow his own expert to analyze the inserts. The lab results were not in before the hearing. On March 19, 2009, the Bureau of Forensic Services forwarded a report to the CSAC that read, “Calcium and sulpher, two elements found in plaster of Paris, were found on the submitted gauze pad using an X-ray fluorescence [XRF] spectrometer. The elements calcium, sulpher, and oxygen are found in plaster of Paris. These three elements are also found in substances other than plaster. Oxygen is not detectable by XRF

According to CSAC there was no plaster so Margarito is Innocent.now stick to the topic will you?
          just to clarify, so tony was suspended for one year and is still being denied a license to box in cali and you say he is innocent? tony has the most powerful promoter in the game and still cant box in cali or other states. only in texas and YOU say he is innocent? so are they just picking on tony???? so brother naz didnt find a hard substance in the wraps? and when the other was unwrapped they observed another Hard substance. he is mistaken too? so what did tonys trainer get banned from the sport for? why did tony say he didnt know his trainer was a rotten cheater and had no clue(LOL) what he was putting in his wraps? too much evidence screams GUILTY why dont you see that?

Comment

Puerto Rico has the two Top P4P cheaters in the world,
            1.Resto.
            2.Trinidad
            Trinidad beside using illegal wraps against Fernando Vargas, he also cheat in front of Millions of people when cowardly hit Vargas in the balls to survive been Knock Out, if you don't believe me watch the fight. so Puerto Rico in proportion produce more cheater than any other country in the world.
            Ricans you ever heard about Yamil Chade the autor of the book Low blows
            the very famous Puerto Rican manager, I'm going to read his book and bring you guys more information about Rican Cheaters.
            i dont think one race holds the title of "cheaters" its the character of the man that causes him to "win at any cost". i dont like low ball cheaters the sport is rough enough without trying to kill your opponet. throughout the history of the sport, all races have been represented by cheaters. some of them have never been caught. just talk to any ex or current fighter and they will tell you who cheats and who is honest.

Comment

i picked trinidad cuz he was a cheat most his career over and over, although mosley picked his fights to cheat he didnt cheat as much.

Comment

OP is just a hating racist! Some puertorican cat probably banged his girl better than he did and he probably still took her back.

Vargas is a cheater who got knocked the fukout and so did cheato by a worst cheater.

what Trinidad did was have tape directly over the skin and its legal every where else except NY.

The Ring: How was Trinidad different than Margarito?

Nazim Richardson: To me, Trindad's situation was much, much different than Margarito's. What Trindad did was actually legal in some places. It just wasn't legal in New York. I had the rulebook with me right there in my hand.

Trinidad was an abrasion against the rules. Margarito downright had a weapon. There is a difference when you say you're playing chess and have your men lined up differently, as opposed to having extra men on the board. Margarito tried to bring extra men. He had a knuckle pad. Margarito had a strip over the back of his hand, around his thumb and wrist. They told me it was because of a previous injury was why they wrapped it that way. One look and you could tell it wasn't right.

From the horses mouth...

Keep hating and remember, no matter what you haters think TRINIDAD is your daddy and he beat all of your divas.
                \thread

Comment

Margarito is the worst cheater. He should had been banned forever from the sport. What he did was unacceptable.

Comment

They didn't find plaster idiot you know how to read? Margarito was suspended by the boxing mafia to take advantage from ******s like you who support clowns like Cotto and Gaywether, yous idiots are so easy to fool is not even funny,

look what the midget did to you hero I guess he was using plater too

he looks like he was raped by twenty guys lol. now go suck a dick.
                    Like you eye brows plucker idol.
                    Margarito got EXPOSED and SUSPENDED!!! Exposed when SSM whipped the living **** out of him! Thank God the ref SAVED him!!!! And SUSPENDED when his wraps were tested and proven to be PLASTER OF PARIS!!!! PLASTE DE PARIS for you mesicans that don't understand!!!!! Regardless Pacquiao is going to knock his ass out!!!!!

Comment

mosley never tested positive....real fact

he admitted on using steroids or whatever

just pointing that **** out there

Comment

Working...
                      X