No announcement yet.

Pacquiao seen taking yellow power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    u dont even kno what it is, so how can u say what it isnt. i think the thing that made everyone look closer was ariza's comments. he shoulda known better.

there is nothing but standard supps in that powder.........i would almost bet my life on that. It's also not the stuff that has improved Pac's performance.....i'm guessing that's Ariza's other "special blend" you don't see Pac taking in public.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      u dont even kno what it is, so how can u say what it isnt. i think the thing that made everyone look closer was ariza's comments. he shoulda known better.
      My point is that unless they are trying some "card trick" slight of hand conspiracy theory stuff, why would they publicly administer illegal doping agents?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        there is nothing but standard supps in that powder.........i would almost bet my life on that. It's also not the stuff that has improved Pac's performance.....i'm guessing that's Ariza's other "special blend" you don't see Pac taking in public.
        right, if he is indeed doping up, I highly doubt they invite the media to watch

Comment

I'm just wondering at what time of day does Pacquiao take his secret PEDs and from whom since the media seems to be following him 24/7. The guy has no privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            My point is that unless they are trying some "card trick" slight of hand conspiracy theory stuff, why would they publicly administer illegal doping agents?
            Because Alex Ariza is the realest n*gga you know, he just don't give a PHUCK. He puts that A-Side Meth in Pac's sippy cup in plain view and just dares someone to say something about it.

Gangsta.

Comment

i really dont think it is anything other than a supplement. but id choose not to speculate. whether he's innocent or guilty it think the court of pubic opinion has ruled him innocent for now. whatever it is, it works, lol.

Comment

i thought we already established that it's Lead Oxide. they make batteries out of this stuff (which obviously explains Pac's stamina, and seemingly "endless" battery)

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  It is a bit suspicious though. If there's nothing to hide, why doesn't he just say what the ingredients are if it's the amounts that matter?
                  u think *****s will believe it even if ariza actually spilled the beans? we all know thats A-Side agi-meth.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Because Alex Ariza is the realest n*gga you know, he just don't give a PHUCK. He puts that A-Side Meth in Pac's sippy cup in plain view and just dares someone to say something about it.

Gangsta.
                    haha, dude's a pimp....of the public

Comment

No, not at all but I suspected your post was intended for me so I responded appropriately.......as the "*******" that I've been labeled
                      Really? I've never labeled you as a *******. Deep down inside, we're all biased when it comes to defending some of our favorites athletes, sports, ect, but there should be limits.

Comment

Working...
                      X