Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Released From Prison, Returns 11/6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RELEASE THE KIRKLAND!!

Comment

I think he needs at least three fights before putting him against any top contenders. He is going to be rusty after his layoff and doesn't need to fight Angulo or any top guys until the middle or later part of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
        I think he needs at least three fights before putting him against any top contenders. He is going to be rusty after his layoff and doesn't need to fight Angulo or any top guys until the middle or later part of next year.
        You may be right, but I expect him to be moved a lot faster than that. His people are going to want to cash in before he can **** things up again.

Comment

Feed Berto to him and make the fight at 154. He'd slaugher that pampered fighter. I know it sounds like I want Berto to get hurt doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Feed Berto to him and make the fight at 154. He'd slaugher that pampered fighter. I know it sounds like I want Berto to get hurt doesn't it?
            Iceta, you're such an idealist.

There is no way in hell Berto's people would put him in with Kirkland unless there were rumors Kirkland wasn't training.

Comment

We are assuming he didn't get any work in the joint. I don't know exactly where he did his bid but somebody may have wanted to test themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                We are assuming he didn't get any work in the joint. I don't know exactly where he did his bid but somebody may have wanted to test themselves...

He gained a lot of weight. Not a good thing.

I doubt he got any training worth a crap in the joint.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  He gained a lot of weight. Not a good thing.

I doubt he got any training worth a crap in the joint.
                  Oh yeah you probably right. But what I meant is did he get into any scraps with inmates while there. I doubt it but if you were doing life and had nothing to do wouldn't you at the very least ask to go a couple rounds with a PRO even if you know odds are against you... just a thought that's all...

Kirkland's a beast and I want to see him back in the ring ASAP...

Comment

Working...
                  X