Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
    See now you're leaving room for maybe...and I'll answer your question with a question:

Did I say he should never take it?

But this is my opinion of him, it makes me suspicious why he wouldn't take them then when he was strongly against it...
    To prove f*ggots like you that he don't need them power pellets and you all keep ridin floyds balls. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Funny that for Floyd, he can change his mind and no issues with the Floyd fans.

Floyd went from:
      - fighting 40+ fights without asking for drug testing
      - AND taking hand numbing drugs on fight night

To:
      - Blood: contract signing to 14 day cutoff + post fight
      - Urine: contract signing to post fight
      - 50/50 money

To:
      - Blood: contract signing to post fight
      - Urine: contract signing to post fight
      - ??? money

To:
      - On vacation

So why is Floyd always changing things up? Why is that OK with you if it's not OK when Manny changes his mind and ACCEPTS Floyd's testing terms SO THEY CAN FIGHT?
      If floyd ran away from blood tests in the past, took such a strong stance against, came up with ridiculous excuses (I'm sure you've heard them before), then I'd be saying the same thing about him..

Comment

Man these Floyd fans lack the brain power for common sense. Smh. It's honestly sad..

Comment

why do you fools think Floyd didnt want to think about boxing? his punk ass ran out of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Or maybe you need to take a vacation and think up new excuses for why your boy ran for the hills when called out.

RIP OST bull****. Looks like IMDAZED is out of work now.

You can thank the ******* Richard Schaefer for that one
            IMDAZED out of work?

He has a strong opinion on this issue. But, rightfully so and he expresses his opinion with intelligence and logically. And, what I like about him is that he is consisted with his opinion. And, he also has some facts to prove.

And, I know for a fact he was talking about this whole OST issue way before Floyd and Pac came into the mix. And, will probably still be talking when both are long gone.

It just the sensitive fans who get upset with Dazed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              That was weak but OK.........

If he balks = suspicious. If anybody is suspicious cuz he balked at the idea then fight.

If he takes it = Suspicious over

Plain and simple dumbass.
              that was weak but OK?? PUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH that was pure ownage buddy hence your weak response...

Here's the thing, you're allowed to think the way you want....in your eyes, if someone refuses blood tests, and gives BS excuses...then decides to take it, then if your eyes, the suspicion is over.

In my mind, however, the suspicion remains. Why must all human beings think alike? Had Pacquiao given a justified reason for refusing in the first place, I would see where he was coming from.

Answer this, Pacquiao said that he refused to be controlled by Floyd and his demands, so why is he willingly being controlled now??

Comment

Floyd fans "Manny will never agree to testing!"

Manny "i agree to testing to fight that ***** *****, lets do this"

Floyd fans, "Manny is a liar! I cant hear you!!"

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  too bad arum never stated this.

nobody believes you pacroid but the *******s
                  lol .... first the Floyd fans say, how can we believe Arum and now, how can we believe Manny.

Sometimes I wonder if any thought was involved before some of you Floyd fans actually post.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                    To prove f*ggots like you that he don't need them power pellets and you all keep ridin floyds balls. Maybe.
                    Another dumbass who thinks I'm a floyd fan just because I'm suspicious of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                      that was weak but OK?? PUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH that was pure ownage buddy hence your weak response...

Here's the thing, you're allowed to think the way you want....in your eyes, if someone refuses blood tests, and gives BS excuses...then decides to take it, then if your eyes, the suspicion is over.

In my mind, however, the suspicion remains. Why must all human beings think alike? Had Pacquiao given a justified reason for refusing in the first place, I would see where he was coming from.

Answer this, Pacquiao said that he refused to be controlled by Floyd and his demands, so why is he willingly being controlled now??
                      In Pacquiao words, "I just want to know if that is the reason he won't fight me"

There is your answer.

Again weak, no ownage at all. Your lame ass boxing knowledge would never own me.
                      Last edited by jrosales13; 09-29-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X