Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Floyd fans are hurting bad right now... have been since early in the summer. Just non stop barrage of exposure, when will it end?

Comment

• Why wasnt this made public untill after Margo was signed ? , and Arum promised this fight to Margo mths ago which means they never had any intention to fighting Floyd ,,,, there are so many contradictions coming from Arum and Team Pac as they try to build a public opinion that they want Floyd , they dont not yet there is more milking to do , but they must save face publicly so then comes the contradictions and a **** load of them ,, , its like lets make up another one the last thing we said dont look so good ,,, this is just another one of those I wish to change what I said before deals ,, a publicity stunt to try and legitimize Pac vs Marg , which it doesnt its still a bull**** Arum double dip .

Comment

• when floyd tried to get a fight with him paccy was scared of needles.

when floyd looked for another fight paccy came back saying he would do the blood test with a 2 week cut off date and as long as he knows the dates.

then he filed a lawsuit so he could get the attention away from the blood test.

then when floyd signed the fight with shane...paccy said he woud agree to the test but with the 2 week gap.

now that floyd is in trouble with the law paccy came back barking that he will agree to the whole blood test procedure.

I'm just wondering why didn't paccy agree to the tests when floyd asked him to?

Why did paccy go to court?

Why did paccy talk sh** even tho he filed a lawsuit ?

That's not what a gentleman would do..once u bring someone to court ..you gotta go on with it and shut ur mouth..its bad enough u snitch on someone let alone talk ****.

So now hes ready to do the whole blood test procedures but when floyd asked him to he had excuses and the worst one was he was scared of needles

but of course that excuse was forgiven to him

Comment

• When I hear Manny on the record agree to 0 days full random OST and the 60/40 split the numbers reflect then i'll buy it, until then he's suspect and refuses drug tests fights unranked guys at catch weights and has yet to fight even one black american in his ENTIRE pro career and hasn't face a counter puncher in years. Those are the facts.

Comment

• Manny's gonna sell 1+ million PPVs AND sell damn near 75k seats at Cowboys stadium.
            there's no chance in hell that he accepts anything less than 50/50 WITH ANYONE after this fight.

Comment

• i guess we'll just have to deal with *****s bringing up garbage arguments in this forum. they used to bring up the "pac refused blood testing" as their gateway to discredit pac. now that things look positive about the peds issue they're still not happy. do these morons really want to see the fight happening? it's already out in the media that pac will agree to random blood testing, what more do you want? do you think pac can still back out from that? if he does, then you *****s should rejoice...you have another reason to condemn him.

Comment

• Pacquiao is really generous, if i was him i would ask for a RRT test(Random Racist Test) from Floyd in return.

I wouldn't give the honor to someone of sharing a ring with me who's a racist.

Floyd says he aint racist but how do we know for sure?, he cud be making loads of personal racist video's in his bedroom in private and aint broadcasting them.

what if he says he aint been making more racist video's and then come near fight nite he makes one in his changing room under the towels and s**t.

We need the to test him random through out his training camp to make sure he aint doing stupid offensive s**t with police lie detector test and stuff.
                Last edited by Blubba; 09-29-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                  see...unlike you...I actually leave room for a maybe, unlike you and your "we all know floyd is sccuuuuuuurrreeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd."

Get this through your head, the current testing protocols DO NOT detect all peds, so yes MAYBE Pacquiao is on something.
                  hes obviously on nothing since he accepted ost with no cutoffs what more could you want!

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Not buying it...........

Where was all this when the talks were live? Arum. Pac, Roach no one would comment on what Arums terms were.

Now that the fight is surely off we get a new article every week.

Im callin bs.
                    R u Floyd fans stupid, or just ******ed. Considering how religiously you guys follow his every word surely you would have known that Pac agreed to the full testing, as Mayweather confirmed with his own words. To bad he was on vacation when Pac wanted the fight. He's a ducker and every1 knows that except u *****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
                      When he fought Cotto he done good PPV numbers similar if not more then what Floyd did with Marquez, so Floyd agreed to 50/50.

Then he done bad numbers with Clottey and Floyd did MUCH better numbers with Mosley so Floyd is intitled to bigger split....
                      another reason just to duck the midget...it will never end

Comment

Working...
                      X