Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Please. You know very well Manny supposedly made these statements after it was all said and done. Not before NOR during negotiations.
    Nice try. But no cigar, Wapakfan.
    FLOYD EXCUSES ON NOT FIGHTING PAC

Floyd needed a tuneup
    Floyd needed OST
    Floyd needed a vacation.

BOTTOMLINE: Floyd just need to grow a pair.

Comment

Please. You know very well Manny supposedly made these statements after it was all said and done. Not before NOR during negotiations.
      Nice try. But no cigar, Wapakfan.
      Only from what I read fromyou and the *****s. What I read on ESPN and actual sport outlets is completely contrary to what the *****s say on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        and what's hilarious is.....Arum and Manny are beating Mayweather at his own game.

Floyd had his rant on the day of the announcement for the Nov. 13 fight I believe. Fine, he took a little bit of their "buzz". But now Floyd is probably on a MANDATORY gag-order from his lawyers. Anything the prosecution can use against him WILL be used against him. As for the Slander lawsuit - now Manny's lawyers have a ustream video containing both racist and ****phobic attacks.

Now the show he helped create, HBO 24/7 is gonna be HUUUUUUUGE for the Pac/Margo fight. I'm certain those producers will help the fight sell 1 million or more.
        Pac is a Congressman now. Margarito is trying to redeem himself and now the news of him helping those amateur boxers rep the USA is out.

LMAO!!! Floyd must be borderline sociopathic right now. No matter how much he cries Pac is scared...every single media outlet, small and mainstream, has called him a ducking COWARD. A fraud.

lol. the irony.
        What's more funnier are the polls taken on The Pros in the business who pick Floyd to win every time.

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Only from what I read fromyou and the *****s. What I read on ESPN and actual sport outlets is completely contrary to what the *****s say on here.
        Got the links in reference to Manny's statements 'during' negotiations?

As far as I recall, it was Freddie, Arum, Koncs, and Manny's attorney speaking on behalf of Manny for the most part.

Comment

• scientific evidence of floyd being chicken...buck buck BAAAAWWWK

Comment

• So Pac is willing to have blood drawn the day before the fight?? Somehow i doubt it. This article is dated as of yesterday......why are they only now saying they unequivocally agreed to full OST with no cut off....??

If there is a 10th negotation to get this fight going let's see if they agree to it DURING the negotiation process.....until then i reserve judgment.

Comment

What's more funnier are the polls taken on The Pros in the business who pick Floyd to win every time.

Got the links in reference to Manny's statements 'during' negotiations?

As far as I recall, it was Freddie, Arum, Koncs, and Manny's attorney speaking on behalf of Manny for the most part.
              They just use common sense like most. I understand you though. You love Floyd and will question anything that does not paint a pretty picture of him including what the media, former fighters, newspapers, and the majority of sports fans, etc have concluded. That Floyd was scared. On record the dude was willing to give hair which is the most accurate way to test not only for current use but also for past use. I have no reason to question Manny's integrity like most.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                So Pac is willing to have blood drawn the day before the fight?? Somehow i doubt it. This article is dated as of yesterday......why are they only now saying they unequivocally agreed to full OST with no cut off....??

If there is a 10th negotation to get this fight going let's see if they agree to it DURING the negotiation process.....until then i reserve judgment.

gag order over.

becus now, any renegotiation for a december fight with floyd is impossible and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Drug testing no longer issue for Mayweather-Pacquiao super fight
                  September 29th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...ao-super-fight
                  look who it is though man it's Michael Marley, people make **** up everyday yo but if Manny agreed why is telling you in a quick little question you asked him and not telling the whole general public out of his own mouth? I'll tell you why because this whole little story from Michael Moron about seeing Pacquiao and Manny saying that is as bull **** as that "email" that was floating around saying Pacquiao's lawyer asked questions about how he could cover up Manny if he actually was proven to be on something, honestly this is just someone's word, an idiot at that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                    easy there *******...did I hurt your feelings? Why don't you try and justify this? Why do it now and not then when he took such a strong stand?
                    lol ask ur lord floyd why ask for ost after 40+ fights hahahah why only now? scureeddddddddddd!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                      gag order over.

becus now, any renegotiation for a december fight with floyd is impossible and over.

the gag order was never followed.......why follow it when it comes to the most pertinent piece of info?

Comment

Working...
                      X