Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Clearly the TS hasnt seen a Prime Oscar vs. Eliet talent before.

He stands little to no chance of beating the best fighter he wouldve ever fought in his prime. Zip.

Clearly burner..............doesnt appreciate Delahoya fighting the best.....................unlike lil floyd..............whose balls ascended.....when he went up[ in weight.............

Comment

yes. prime oscar destroyed so many great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        yes. prime oscar destroyed so many great fighters.
        thats what im sayin...where are all these "prime" great fighters dlh beat. hes a great boxer dont get me wrong but he lost almost every big fight he's ever been in. i dont see him destroying floyd is his prime either, thats not even realistic.

ppl wanna talk about that fight like oscar didnt have everything stacked against floyd from making him move all the way up in weight to jmw to the damn pillows he made him wear so that his couter punches would be stunted. do more research before u talk ****, ur exposing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by strugg View Post
          at welterweight.........think a hungry oscar......same oscar who fought quartey.........................unless he gas out late in the fight i dont see pbf beating him.............
          hell ***en no dlh could only beat a old chavez a old withacker a old camacho..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            thats what im sayin...where are all these "prime" great fighters dlh beat. hes a great boxer dont get me wrong but he lost almost every big fight he's ever been in. i dont see him destroying floyd is his prime either, thats not even realistic.

ppl wanna talk about that fight like oscar didnt have everything stacked against floyd from making him move all the way up in weight to jmw to the damn pillows he made him wear so that his couter punches would be stunted. do more research before u talk ****, ur exposing yourself.
            dlh wins >>>>>>>>>floyd's wins

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              dlh wins >>>>>>>>>floyd's wins
              yea, which dlh wins are these smart ass??? i could def see dlh resume (wins + losses) better than floyds, but defintiely not his wins. thats bull****.

Comment

yea, which dlh wins are these smart ass??? i could def see dlh resume (wins + losses) better than floyds, but defintiely not his wins. thats bull****.
                his wins over chavez and sweetpea ****s on anything floyd has done....both were in their early 30's while hoya was young...does floyd have those kinds of wins?.......lol

Comment

his wins over chavez and sweetpea ****s on anything floyd has done....both were in their early 30's while hoya was young...does floyd have those kinds of wins?.......lol
                  dude, u dont kno what u are talking about...lol. im not gonna even give u a response because u obviously have not followed both of these guys' careers as well as many of the other posters on this site...

Comment

dude, u dont kno what u are talking about...lol. im not gonna even give u a response because u obviously have not followed both of these guys' careers as well as many of the other posters on this site...
                    LOL...thats coz you dont have anything to respond with...hoya's wins>>>>>floyd's wins....that is common knowledge!

Comment

LOL...thats coz you dont have anything to respond with...hoya's wins>>>>>floyd's wins....that is common knowledge!
                      dude, did u even see odlh vs. sweet pea?? because if u did, u wouldnt be counting it as this big win for dlh...it wasnt. he was embarassed in that fight and he was lucky to walk away with a victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X