Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I dont see how people think DLH would beat Pac, who is considered top 10 ATG now. Pac is also fighting better at 140+ than he even did in the lower weights.
    People think they are good at logical debate, but the see things through rose tinted spectacles. DLH was good and looked good, and had a good run, against the opposition that was around at the time.

But do you really think he would beat Pac? Pac haters made the mistake once that DLH would beat Pac, so why make the mistake twice.?
    I know a prime Oscar would beat Pacquiao, he would also have a great chance in beating Mayweather. Really man...don't be an idiot. I understand that alot of people were wrong (Including myself) but Oscar was clearly done before he got in that ring, I have a hard time seeing what you could measure from that. Clearly your trolling and it's obvious to see.

Comment

I'll give DLH this, he made it a fight when he boxed floyd. DLH actually did decent in that fight. Oscar might have done even better when he was younger, who knows? But I still think Floyd would have won.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        I'll give DLH this, he made it a fight when he boxed floyd. DLH actually did decent in that fight. Oscar might have done even better when he was younger, who knows? But I still think Floyd would have won.
        who did floyd ever fight..........that was remotely close to fishnet???.....pleas dont say a 38 year mosley

Comment

DLH was a great opponent.

Comment

George Foreman said it best when describing the Hoya/Mayweather fight:

"The guy deserves an Oscar for some of the stuff he says. There is no way I would consider him to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He is good but he made a fool of himself against Oscar De La Hoya. He was in the greatest fight of his career and he just ran and ran like a chicken. De La Hoya brought that fight to him all night but I didn't like his style and the way he approached the fight. I thought he was very lucky to win on points."

".....ran and ran like a chicken."

Ouch!

Comment

^^^.........holyfield....hagler............PWILL.. ..............has similar sentiments..........towards floyd........................

Comment

Oscar in his prime struggled with a faded crafty whitaker and lost to an energetic Mosley. No way will he win against Maywether at anytime, maybe Pac because he would be a lot smaller but I doubt that either.

Comment

Has the TS ever watched boxing? You mean the Oscar who could barely get by Oba Carr would've destroyed a prime Floyd Mayweather? Right.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Has the TS ever watched boxing? You mean the Oscar who could barely get by Oba Carr would've destroyed a prime Floyd Mayweather? Right.
                    the Oscar with a great jab.............and fought everyone......believe me floyd aint a whitaker...................he aint even a drugged sweat pea........................

Comment

Comparing PBF to Quartey.......TS the epitome of an infidel.

Comment

Working...
                      X