Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    lol...............you aint even a playa..................so stop pretending you are.....................dont have nothing on me son...........
    ..........never said I was a playa.........but you are still obsessed with a muscular black man......you lose...............

Comment

you were like...................floyd apologizing..........after his racist rant.......lol
      LMAOOOOO!!!!

You're still p4p the biggest ***** on this site. bar-none

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        ..........never said I was a playa.........but you are still obsessed with a muscular black man......you lose...............

obsessed???.....lol...............floyd makes himself looks like a fool on a daily basis.....................its hard not to criticize his fakeass.......................lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          LMAOOOOO!!!!

You're still p4p the biggest ***** on this site. bar-none

*****...........pleasse.............larryx.....bur ner.....horus......are the real *****..........................i consider myself as a moderate floyd critic.................i do find his younger days............quite good/

Comment

obsessed???.....lol...............floyd makes himself looks like a fool on a daily basis.....................its hard not to criticize his fakeass.......................lol
            Just about every thread and post you make is about Floyd. Thats an obesession.

But what you masturbate to every day is your business.

Have a nice squirt.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Just about every thread and post you make is about Floyd. Thats an obesession.

But what you masturbate to every day is your business.

Have a nice squirt.

Bye.
              wrong.....i have my spadafora ......and alvarez thread beyotch.......

Comment

I dont see how people think DLH would beat Pac, who is considered top 10 ATG now. Pac is also fighting better at 140+ than he even did in the lower weights.
                People think they are good at logical debate, but the see things through rose tinted spectacles. DLH was good and looked good, and had a good run, against the opposition that was around at the time.

But do you really think he would beat Pac? Pac haters made the mistake once that DLH would beat Pac, so why make the mistake twice.?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I dont see how people think DLH would beat Pac, who is considered top 10 ATG now. Pac is also fighting better at 140+ than he even did in the lower weights.
                  People think they are good at logical debate, but the see things through rose tinted spectacles. DLH was good and looked good, and had a good run, against the opposition that was around at the time.

But do you really think he would beat Pac? Pac haters made the mistake once that DLH would beat Pac, so why make the mistake twice.?
                  PAC has a chance.......mainly because of his southpaw stance.........

Comment

PAC has a chance.......mainly because of his southpaw stance.........
                    I know you arent a pac hater, but i dont agree with Pac has a chance as if you are implying he would somehow be underdog or something!

Pac is phenomenal now. DLH might have had a chance at some point when Pac was work in progress, like when he fought Morales.
                    But DLH at his best would lose to Pac at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I know you arent a pac hater, but i dont agree with Pac has a chance as if you are implying he would somehow be underdog or something!

Pac is phenomenal now. DLH might have had a chance at some point when Pac was work in progress, like when he fought Morales.
                      But DLH at his best would lose to Pac at his best.
                      Pac isnt as.............."seasoned" as fishnets..........at 140 and 147...................................quartey..... .....tito...........do you know this guys??/

Comment

Working...
                      X