Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine what a prime Oscar delahoya destroys PBF's ass.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    STFU...............you max kellerman wanna be.....LOL.....i stand by THe Quartey win was better than Chico win...................P.S. ......it doesnt mean if you say so its a fact..................
    If you think a questionable win over an inactive guy. Is better than dominant stoppage win over a P4P player then you just an idiot.

And, I stand by my statement that Quartey should have gotten the nod over Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      No, at 147, Oscar didn't have good stamina. He would of gasses late. Yes he had that strong showing 12th round agaisnt Quartey. But, I thought Quartey was already ahead of the cards and Quartley was inactive. Maybe if Floyd is inacting at 147 Oscar might win. But, if it is the 2005 version of Floyd where he fought 3 times that year. Then no, Floyd wins. 147 was neither best weight-class. However, Oscar would of gassed late while Floyd would of been getting stronger throughout the fight. Floyd would of won, maybe a close decsion. But, the point is he would of won. Like I said Floyd was just overall better.

nope....he would still was aggressive enough to win.........Floyd doesnt have quartey power to discourage fishnet....................

Comment

If you think a questionable win over an inactive guy. Is better than dominant stoppage win over a P4P player then you just an idiot.

And, I stand by my statement that Quartey should have gotten the nod over Oscar.
        multidimensional great jabber...................greater than..........recently released brave slugger

shouldve..........

Comment

nope....he would still was aggressive enough to win.........Floyd doesnt have quartey power to discourage fishnet....................
          Neither did Whitaker and he did it. I felt Whitaker beat Oscar also. And, that was a past prime Whitaker.

Comment

• STRUGG, you've lost me son. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

Comment

Neither did Whitaker and he did it. I felt Whitaker beat Oscar also. And, that was a past prime Whitaker.
              LOL..........how can i compete with how you "felt"...........

Comment

multidimensional great jabber...................greater than..........recently released brave slugger

shouldve..........
                Why do you keep saying recently released? WTF are you talking about?

Is obvious that you're a new boxing fan. Which is cool but at the same time maybe you should just shut up and observe so you could learn something before making such silly comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  STRUGG, you've lost me son. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

easy for you to say................youre not being hounded........by the "MAX kellerman" of boxingscene..............so STFU..........stop calling me son!!!!

Comment

Why do you keep saying recently released? WTF are you talking about?

Is obvious that you're a new boxing fan. Which is cool but at the same time maybe you should just shut up and observe so you could learn something before making such silly comments.

new boxing fan my ass..............you self proclaimed MAx kellerman..............................

Comment

• Strugg is ******ed, or just trying to get a rise out of everyone. No point in arguing with him, everyone.

Having said that... Prime Oscar vs. Prime Floyd would've been crazy. But, Oscars best weights were 147-154, Floyds were 130-135. Still an interesting fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X