No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya, Malignaggi, Golden Boy Hit New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya, Malignaggi, Golden Boy Hit New York City

President of Golden Boy Promotions Oscar de la Hoya (Fourth From Left) and former World Champion Paulie Malignaggi (Far Left) pose with local amateur boxers from USA Boxing Metro on September 28, 2010 at Gleason's Gym in Brooklyn during a boxing clinic which was presented by Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment, the sales and marketing arm of the Barclays Center, and Golden Boy Promotions. PHOTOS CREDIT: Credit: Errol Anderson. [Click Here To Read More]

paulie a kool dude i seen him in the cotto foreman fight good guy to the fans good to see him come back

Comment

Great pics..Goldenboy taken over the world.

Comment

only Schaefer could look like more of a bitch While holding up a fist than his regular poses.

Comment

i thought paulie was cool too until he accused pac with the PED b/s...then also had suspecions that khan might be using the same PEDs that he accused pac of using...if he kept/keeps his mouth shut, paulie would be cool in my books...we shall see

Comment

Thats wasup I see GBP signing the Puerto Rican prospects, their with the riht team if they want to be stars, lets see what happens.

Comment

Lovely pics. That girl in the 3rd pic must be over the moon. Fancy getting some quick boxing tips from a legend of the sport.

Comment

Great pics, thanks.

Comment

This wasn't just a regular photo session.. Bruce Ratner pictured with Delahoya and Shaefer was the majority owner of the Nets and is the real estate developer of Brooklyn Yards the proposed new home of the Brooklyn Nets.

Originally posted by boxingfan89 View Post
                  Great pics, thanks.

Comment

New York City walks through their featherfist hits and Knocks em out cold.

Comment

Working...
                    X