Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruiserweight Super Six Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got cunningham winning the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Why? What do people have against Huck?
      Have you ever seen him 'box'.

He runs forward like an absolute tard with his chin pointing towards row Z of the arena and flails his arms like he is a 7 year old trying to shake off a swarm of angry wasps.

He's strong... that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        Have you ever seen him 'box'.

He runs forward like an absolute tard with his chin pointing towards row Z of the arena and flails his arms like he is a 7 year old trying to shake off a swarm of angry wasps.

He's strong... that's it.
        I'm not saying that's not true, but I haven't seen that in the fights I've seen of him. Which fights come to mind where he did this? He is very aggressive but not reckless. I liken him to Arthur Abraham in calculation, power, and somewhat in style. The chin thing I'll watch for.

Comment

Lebdev will prob win the tourney over Huck in final

Comment

Can't really call who will win but Cunningham and Huck will be round the finals imo and maybe Wlodarczyk too.

Comment

the top fights are, if he Lebedev gets past Cunningham

Huck- Cunningham II
              Huck- Lebedev

Comment

Ledebev TKOs Cuninngham in 10 in a close fight

Huck KOs Helerius in 6

Wlodarczyk SD's Hernandez in a very close fight

Comment

Does Cunningham have the power to hurt or stop Lebedev? I know he definitely can outbox Lebedev but can Cunningham win any other way other then Decision? Lebedev is a scary dude to fight, he definitely has alot of power. But the thing with guys like that? Do you want to risk outboxing them for 10-12 rounds only to be stopped by them late? Or do you want to get them the **** out of there in the early rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
                    I'm a bit surprised that a lot of people think that highly of Lebedev. Granted, I've never seen him, I did not care much for the Alekseev-card after they scrapped the Brähmer-fight, and the early KO win looks impressive, but I never rated Alekseev that high to begin with after he lost to the Argentinian. And apart from this win, Lebedev's resume is pretty weak.
                    I just think Cunningham is ten times more proven and definitely the better boxer.
                    Then why the fuk are you speaking. Keep your bull**** to yourself.

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    Does Cunningham have the power to hurt or stop Lebedev? I know he definitely can outbox Lebedev but can Cunningham win any other way other then Decision? Lebedev is a scary dude to fight, he definitely has alot of power. But the thing with guys like that? Do you want to risk outboxing them for 10-12 rounds only to be stopped by them late? Or do you want to get them the **** out of there in the early rounds?
                    Nah man, Cunningham is light punching and Alekseev, Ismailov and Macca didn't phase him. I really can't imagine Cunningham hurting him.

Comment

Ще не вмерла України і слава, і воля.

Comment

Working...
                      X