Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
    Mayweather vs Pacquiao is indeed a = Mega fight.

Mayweather vs Guy who beats Pacquiao = Mega fight
    It's not going to be equivalent water cooler talk. It won't be discussed on mainstream media outlets like PTI or SportsCenter with near the same frequency. Margarito is essentially rebooting his brand with this fight. He's starting from a complete stop. Pacquiao has the momentum of an incredible win streak. Lets get really ridiculous and distinguish between Mega-fights and Super-Mega fights. Pacquiao/Mayweather is a Super-Mega fight. Mayweather/De La Hoya is a Super-Mega fight. It sounds ridiculous but there's a huge difference.

Comment

I always knew Burner was a Margarito fan. Only reason he didn't want to admit it is cause he didn't want to catch more heat than he usually does. He wanted to be on the **** talking side to fellow Margarito fans. Dude's credibility is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Have you been on NSB lately. So anyone who thinks this fight wont be close at all isnt an uneducated boxing fan? Come on Drew.

I seen some of the very best posters on this site say it wont be close.
        Maybe I shouldn't use the word uneducated, but I'll say the majority of boxing fans don't think this is a cakewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          Margarito isn't a quarter as well known as Manny Pacquiao. The two fights are different universes.
          it probably wont matter if pacquiao wins or not, even though most people think he will crush margarito if he happens to lose they will just say he shouldnt have fought at a weight that high and margarito was too big. he could probably still fight mayweather at 147 and it would be huge anyway.

Comment

Never understood why people fall in love with pics before fights, changing picks after they see a guy at the weigh in, its not bodybuilding show. Marg is a bum, he showed that against Shane, he was a cheater loading his wraps, end of story.

Comment

Drew the guy who knocked Pac out fights Floyd and it wont be discussed on ESPN with the same frequency?

Im not buying that at all. The Floyd-Pac fight have been losing its luster since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Have you been on NSB lately. So anyone who thinks this fight wont be close at all isnt an uneducated boxing fan? Come on Drew.
                The majority of people believe Pacquiao will win the fight, but I believe you're trying to go against the grain off GP because you don't like Pacquiao. For all we know, it could be the fight of the century.

Either way you slice it, I believe you'll find something to discredit Pacquaio over. If he wins easily, then I'm sure we'll hear "It was an easy fight! Look what Mosley did to him!" and if he loses or has a tough fight, "HAHAHA Floyd would've killed him!!"

Take your pick based on the outcome I guess.

Comment

Let's hope Margarito get's the ass kicking he deserves, this guy is scum. He should be banned for life. I don't know how anyone can defend this cheat. He brings disgrace to our sport. I was rooting for Cotto against Pac but for this fight I am with Team Pacquiao athe way (although I am still pissed this fight is even happening)

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    It's not going to be equivalent water cooler talk. It won't be discussed on mainstream media outlets like PTI or SportsCenter with near the same frequency. Margarito is essentially rebooting his brand with this fight. He's starting from a complete stop. Pacquiao has the momentum of an incredible win streak. Lets get really ridiculous and distinguish between Mega-fights and Super-Mega fights. Pacquiao/Mayweather is a Super-Mega fight. Mayweather/De La Hoya is a Super-Mega fight. It sounds ridiculous but there's a huge difference.
                    I understand what you mean, and I can tell you're a big Manny fan. I just find it annoying when people say this "if you don't want Manny to win against anyone that isn't Mayweather, then you're not a boxing fan."

Comment

margarito looks "yoked liked on creatine"

Comment

Working...
                      X