Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looked soft against mosley...

he will be stronger this time around as the catch weight is to his advantage

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Getting off track bro. Its not that deep. Its not rocket science.

What I said was this: Oscar thought he had an easy fight and it back fired.

Pac thinks he has an easy fight with Marg and I hope it backfires the same way.

Get it now?
      Where I disagree is you saying Pac thinks he has an easy fight.. Zero educated boxing fans really believe this is an "easy" fight. If Pac puts his best foot forward, and nothing goes terribly wrong, he should win. But it will by no means be a walk through the park.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        It wouldn't be the most desired fight in boxing in several years though. Super Mega Mega bouts are the idea. Mayweather/Margarito wouldn't be much better than Mayweather/Mosley.
        Mayweather vs Pacquiao is indeed a = Mega fight.

Mayweather vs Guy who beats Pacquiao = Mega fight

Comment

Where I disagree is you saying Pac thinks he has an easy fight.. Zero educated boxing fans really believe this is an "easy" fight. If Pac puts his best foot forward, and nothing goes terribly wrong, he should win. But it will by no means be a walk through the park.

who do you think you're talkin to?

Comment

Getting off track bro. Its not that deep. Its not rocket science.

What I said was this: Oscar thought he had an easy fight and it back fired.

Pac thinks he has an easy fight with Marg and I hope it backfires the same way.

Get it now?
            How can you assume he's taking Margarito lightly?

Comment

If Vivian Harris had a 140 Pound ring title is it a cherry pick if Pac fought him?
              and what does that stupid thought had to do with what i'm trying to say? if vivian harris has a 140 belt with the current competition right now then that means he's a top player. and pac can easily make 140 anyway so he doesn't need to cheat him on the scale.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                What I dont get is how a fighter can cherry pick when the fighter is bigger than him and much more accomplished at the weight. I think you may need to look up the definition of words before you use them in your post.
                Who cares how big he is? What does that matter for? There a reason 95% of people on this site think this fight is a mis match.

Its because of the style clash.

Slow, shot, methodical Margarito vs. fast, powerful, quick Pacquaio. Come on man. What so just because a guy is "big" he cant be cherry picked? Please people said Baldmir was cherry picked and he was much bigger than Floyd correct? The guy admited he walks around at cruiser and was 165 fight night.

Accomplished at the weight? What did he accomplish?

When you pick arguably the WEAKEST guy out there to fight when guys liek Floyd, Williams and Martinez were availible. Then THAT is a cherry pick. It doesnt matter how big they are. Thats irrelevant. Theres no size classes.

Comment

Have you been on NSB lately. So anyone who thinks this fight wont be close at all isnt an uneducated boxing fan? Come on Drew.

I seen some of the very best posters on this site say it wont be close.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    No, he looked weight drained and soft against Mosley.
                    He looked weight drain??? He fought at 147 the same weight he beat cotto at, what are u talking bout?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      and what does that stupid thought had to do with what i'm trying to say? if vivian harris has a 140 belt with the current competition right now then that means he's a top player. and pac can easily make 140 anyway so he doesn't need to cheat him on the scale.
                      Because Vivian is bigger than Pac you dumb tit.

We're done.

Comment

Working...
                      X