Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesnt PAC have a copyright with that bamboo ****e.........MARG=copycat............lol

Comment

• Marg= hungry

Thats what im talkin bout hell yeah

Comment

• At least people are hyped up for this fight... Much more than I would've ever thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          At least people are hyped up for this fight... Much more than I would've ever thought.
          Are they lol , its another in house set up that Arum promised Marg mths ago , you got to be an idiot to think Arum will not handcuff Margs , even if he could win which after Mosley Margo is nothing , and dont forget the CW to pull him down just to make sure ,,,,, its a bull**** fight and more Arum milking .

Comment

• I hope Margarito gets permanent brain damage! Knock this cheating scumbag the *** out Manny!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
              Marg= hungry

Thats what im talkin bout hell yeah
              looks like the tijuan tornado is getting ready to hit dallas texas in a couple months i say its gonna be a good fight lets see a real hbo pay per view caliber fight i'm tired of seeing a built up borefest!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Yoked up on creatine yo
                Thanks bro, I almost forgot to grab my creatine for the gym tonight, cheers!

Comment

• He's gonna look jacked up in the face after about rd 6 too. I can see it now, he is gonna give up size and weight for the sake of speed and he just won't be fast enough

Comment

• this is the biggest fight of the fall. Besides Floyd, who else would you rather see Pac fight? Cotto again?

The easier answer is Marquez, but that's being saved for May 5th next year. Makes the most sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      The merits of the fight are weak.

But, I am excited for this fight is going to be entertaining. IMO a potential FOTY.

Due to their styles is a can't miss fight.

Agreed. I am of the opinion Roach didn't want this fight to happen, but Arum had other ideas. I view Margarito as a very live underdog.....if he can find a way to overcome Pac's footspeed and back him up the fight is his IMHO as i don't beleive Pac can fight backing up.

Roach is doing an awful lot of talking....i don't think he is a as confident in this one as the others. Margarito can jab and uppercut with both hands.....as for his footwork he cut the ring off just fine against Cotto.

I can guarantee you won't see Pac laying on the ropes and testing Margo like he did against Cotto.....the plan will be to move in throw 2 punches....3 maximum and get out!!!!!!
                      Last edited by check hook; 09-28-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X