Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito looks jacked, Can't wait for this fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    you're insane. i have pac easily out pointing margo. (BTW no one cares about the weight because both of these guys are really welterweights fighting @ a catchweight) but if he loses. the fight with mayweather will be forever gone.....the hype with mayweather pac will be forever GONE. floyd will fight marg. you won't hear the end of it from fight fans if pac screw this up because it's his fight to lose. i would be shocked if that actually happened though. people would laugh all across the world though. MMA fans will have a BALL on pac & boxing if that happens.
    so funny how you people expect manny to underachieve while people expect floyd to OVERachieve, as he does.

you are the insane one. pac is a WW. stop acting like hes a small guy. hes a full blown WW. stop attempting to set up your cushion for pac and your ego for when he falls

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I'll explain why I think its a cake walk. You can counter me anytime.

1. Speed Kills: I watched Marg get beat to the punch by punchers much slower than Pac. Margarito has terrible handspeed. Its just not that good. He will not be able to get off first vs. Pacquiao.
      speed kills if you got power in your punches. it so happened that pac has that so i give you that. we all know handspeed is not marg strength but he has a big reach and height advantage over pac. is that enough to neutralize pac's speed? i don't think so but it sure does help his chances.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      2. Foot Speed: Pacquiao lays on the ropes by choice. He has superb footwork and is hard to corner and pin down. Marg is known for cutting off the ring but Pac has elite foot speed. He will dart in and out and turn Marg every time.
      marg is a come forward type of fighter and he doesn't tire out easily. he's willing to take 2 to land one like what he did to cotto. he got a granite chin and he was able to take the best shot of cotto. pac has to be in superb condition to deal with marg.

3. Marg has lost a step: This one is simple. Watch some 2006 footage then watch him recently. Night and day.
      marg is only 32. while he has shown deterioration in his last 2 fights he can still rebound, it all depends on his motivation. i'll reserve my comments for him being shot and all after his fight with pac. if pac walks through him then he's truly shot.

4. The Plaster issue: How hard did Marg really hit? Do we know he wasnt plastered up the past few years? Mosley has a great chin and Marg caught him a few times but looked like he had no snap on his punches. Maybe he was drained or maybe he lost some power due to the wraps being gone. Dont know for sure. Against Garcia he dropped him in the first round to me what looked like a flash KD. Garcia got right up and wasnt on wobbly lgs or anything.
      again i'll reserve my comments for that after his fight with pac. if pac can easily take his punches then we can safely say he did use those illegal wraps even before cotto. against garcia, he just came from a 1 year suspension so it's just normal that he had ring rust for that fight. and garcia is a legit 154 lb fighter who has never been ko before so it's obvious the guy can take a punch and marg put him down so that says a lot.

5. Styles: Pop quiz. Name the last lefty Margarito fought. It was Paul Williams. Marg for the first 7 rounds or so looked confused by the speed, workrate and movement. Pac is a master of all 3.
      williams is a friggin 6 footer who has a wingspan longer than the klitshkos. how sure are you that his being a lefty was the reason he beat williams?

6. Marg's weakness: Bodypunching. Marg can be hurt to the body. We saw a focused body attack vs. Clottey tha worked so much tot he point that Clotty was afraid to feel those in his face.

So IMO no, this fight will not be close and I think its a mis match.
      cotto is a known body puncher and marg was able to take his best shots.

the point here really is...you've been somebody who had predicted against pac in his past fights. that means you're somebody who is not a pac believer. now you're trying to portray him as somebody who would just walk through against a guy like margarito. but then you're also wishing that marg ko's pac. if that's not hypocrisy then i don't know what that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
        why??????whats your reasoning??
        *****ism. His reasoning. Dudes a f*ggot. Even *****s rooting for cheatp which shows how much pacquiao got into the skins of not just mayweather, but his fans too.. Lol

Comment

• Pac is hands down slid favourite for this fight, but hope margarito comes in and gives his best shot

Comment

I want Margarito to win.

Karma is a bytch. Kinda like how Oscar picked on Pac and got destroyed.

Hoping for it to happen here. Pac is trying to chery pick an easy 8th title and I hope it back fires.

I made a whole thread on this.

Oh and War Margarito!!!
            Yea cherry pick a easy title. Take floyds c*ck out your mouth. Pacquiao jumped damn near 20 lbs in a span of 2years. Manny is obviously at the top of boxing and Floyd helped prove that by having his b*tch fits like a prima Donna diva and his tantrums have gotten him into some **** and pacquiao barely speaks of him but pacquiaos name is always in floyds mouth for some reason. When you're at the top, haters gon hate and that's real talk and what is happening. Floyd is a hater and most his fans are too.
            Last edited by bayareamike; 09-28-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
              Yea cherry pick a easy title. Take floyds c*ck out your mouth. Pacquiao jumped damn near 20 lbs in a span of 2years. Manny is obviously at the top of boxing and Floyd helped proving that by having his b*tch fits like a prima Donna diva and his tantrums have gotten him into some **** and pacquiao barely speaks of him but pacquiaos name is always in floyds mouth for some reason. When you're at the top, haters Von hate and that's real talk and what is happening. Floyd is a hater and most his fans are too.
              Have you seen your sig?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

• This is a great fight. It's going to be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  so funny how you people expect manny to underachieve while people expect floyd to OVERachieve, as he does.

you are the insane one. pac is a WW. stop acting like hes a small guy. hes a full blown WW. stop attempting to set up your cushion for pac and your ego for when he falls
                  Hmmmm i never said pac wasn't a full blown welter lol i think you read my post wrong because i AGREE with what you have said. i think if pac loses to marg.....marg deserves all credit & he beat him fair & square. i would laugh if that happened though because that would prove pac is no where NEAR the fighter he was hyped to be. i have seen plenty of lists where they had pac over guys like ali, sweet pea, duran, lenard, julio cesar chavez LOL that would be embarrassing if he did lose to marg..

Comment

Have you seen your sig?

Pot. Kettle. Black.
                    Tell me one thing, besides going to jail and having racist tantrums, what has Floyd accomplished in the last few years? What has manny done? Someone mentioned underachieving for pacquiao but expt overachieving for Floyd.. He jumped 20lbs in two years. No tune up fights in that time, he fought big names and took titles. You guys are haters. Floyd deserves the hate. Lol

Comment

• When did Margarito join the Yakuza?

Comment

Working...
                      X