Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Since Floyd Brought Up the Drug Testing Issue in Nevada...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
    u cant be that big of a fan of pacman cus...

if im not mistaken ost was requested after the cotto fight? no?

cotto fight was fought ouside of nevada.

so pac started fighting outside nevada before the ost request came in from floyd.
    where was cotto fight parekoy? where was it?

manny fight cotto in vegas. then nevada say they will look at testing closer. then manny dont not fight in vegas any more.

Comment

AND, if Manny really wanted to make a statement, he could just do OST testing for his fight with Margarito. (Which really is a joke to begin with, but it would at least give him some degree of credibility.)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post

and red K sent
          i will be sure to tell u how it change my life and rep bar

Comment

there's a debate on that
            [img][/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              arum say that they prefer to fight in vegas because it bring him more money in vegas.

are you say that arum care more about the fan then about money?
              yep thats what im saying ****,uncle bob cares about us,we are his family after his son died

uncle bob all the wayyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                Since Nazim brought up that Floyd is juicing with Xylocaine,since then Floyd wont fight outside of Vegas.
                Manny made 10 million dollars for fighting Clottey, SSM vs PBF had a gate sell of 11 million dollars. Why would he fight anywhere else if the only thing he's worried about is money.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  AND, if Manny really wanted to make a statement, he could just do OST testing for his fight with Margarito. (Which really is a joke to begin with, but it would at least give him some degree of credibility.)

He agreed on Gayweather s blood draining demand and he made statement by that.

But unfourtunatly Pacquiao doesnt have kids with Floyd so Floyd wont fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    where was cotto fight parekoy? where was it?

manny fight cotto in vegas. then nevada say they will look at testing closer. then manny dont not fight in vegas any more.
                    u r right i thought it was at a baseball stadium i remember the press was at that place.

sorry i aint a ******* like u so i dont remember all his fight's locations

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                      you are a disgrace to black people and human race.. using another person's name and pretending to be him then acting like a douche and calling yourself gay.. just shows the personality you have..
                      how can pinoy diss grace to black?

i pray for you. i love all race

Comment

Working...
                      X