Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Since Floyd Brought Up the Drug Testing Issue in Nevada...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I enjoyed Dirrell-Abraham live in Joe Louis Arena. I always wanted to go to a fight in MGM though.
    we dont have arena in my village pero i hear that big arena fight in dallas is very good.

is joe louis in dallas too?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      we dont have arena in my village pero i hear that big arena fight in dallas is very good.

is joe louis in dallas too?
      Detroit.

Where the Redwings play.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        He is just so lame and he is not even clever enough to pull it off. He keeps talking about how dumb Pinoys are but they're smarter then his disgrace of a Dominican ass. They discovered who he was quick, he couldn't outsmart them.

He is so childish, no life, I think Bernardo is a true life fag but he is not a Pinoy nor a Pac fan. He ain't fooling nobody. But, he should stop with this lame shit and grow the fuck up.
        Yeah, it's pretty lame...

At first he tried to act as a unbiased boxing fan...It worked for a second, and now all you have to do is pay attention (mainly in Floyd hate topics or Pac hate topics)...He has went from being unbiased, to hating on Pac and defending Floyd...That is a strange turn if you ask me.

I won't even try and figure out the act he is trying to pull off (the g*y pinoy and such)...That goes into a whole new realm of mental sickness...

Comment

i think you will get good result on your wish kababayan
          who is TS.

pero salamat sa visiting
          Don't try to talk to me in your little google ass language. Speak English or Spanish. Do you even know Spanish or are you fake ass Dominican as well?

Comment

Ginos has alwAys been a dumb b it ch. So marg can fight in nevada now huh? And actually nevada didnt change ****, they stand by their point that their testing is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I enjoyed Dirrell-Abraham live in Joe Louis Arena. I always wanted to go to a fight in MGM though.
              If you never been, then yea it would be cool to go. It would be a hell of a experience. Plus being over 21 there is a lot to do in Vegas. Is a great city, I love that city.

But, having big fighter there every time it get stale. Of course if you never been it is not stale for you.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Yeah, it's pretty lame...

At first he tried to act as a unbiased boxing fan...It worked for a second, and now all you have to do is pay attention (mainly in Floyd hate topics or Pac hate topics)...He has went from being unbiased, to hating on Pac and defending Floyd...That is a strange turn if you ask me.

I won't even try and figure out the act he is trying to pull off (the g*y pinoy and such)...That goes into a whole new realm of mental sickness...
                Right, dude needs serious help.

Comment

pac is juicing and thats why he doesnt want to test

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    He is just so lame and he is not even clever enough to pull it off. He keeps talking about how dumb Pinoys are but they're smarter then his disgrace of a Dominican ass. They discovered who he was quick, he couldn't outsmart them.

He is so childish, no life, I think Bernardo is a true life fag but he is not a Pinoy nor a Pac fan. He ain't fooling nobody. But, he should stop with this lame shit and grow the fuck up.
                    this bernado guy get you so upset pare. you type a lot about him.

dont think on him so much. iam nurses aide and i see what happen when blood pressure go up.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      pac is juicing and thats why he doesnt want to test
                      is that why manny dont not want to fight in vegas?

Comment

Working...
                      X