Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAVID DIAZ was number 1 lightweight when PACQUIAO fought him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Hey dumbass Diaz got a gift decision vs a washed up morales
      This is also true

I had Morales winning that also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Hate making excuses but we know damn well Casamayor didn't take Cruz (A former sparring partner of his) serious. Had he done that, he would have EASILY taken care of Cruz. Also, it wasn't that one sided, but Cruz was the clear victor. The reason a lot of people didn't complain was because they both sucked that night, really really boring fight man.

Casamayor is queen of excuses.

I think prime Casamayor would walk through Santa but he lost 11 rounds + knockdown in that fight.

I mean common how can you say that it wasnt one sided,no one couldnt belive that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Yea sure....but when Floyd beat Baldimor *****s say Floyd was the best LOL.

Yea,and some idiots have Floyd now as number 1 and Floyd doesnt even have 1 of 4 belts or even ring belt.

I have Zaveck ahead of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            Casamayor is queen of excuses.

I think prime Casamayor would walk through Santa but he lost 11 rounds + knockdown in that fight.

I mean common how can you say that it wasnt one sided,no one couldnt belive that decision.
            Just saying that it wasn't that one sided, Cruz hardly landed anything and all Casamayor did was clinch. Casamayor didn't prepare well, that was obvious because of how quickly he got winded.

Comment

David Diaz was far from being the one of the best lightweights. Nate Campell was the number lightweight at the time. David Diaz was weak opposition. He was definitely the weaker champion. Pacquiao also never defended the title.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Yea sure....but when Floyd beat Baldimor *****s say Floyd was the best LOL.
                the difference being baldomir was actually the #1 ww at the time idiot. diaz wasnt #1 nor should he have been.

Comment

Diaz was getting his ass whupped by Santa Cruz until he caught him with a real good shot that changed the fight. I agree Campbell was #1 at the time

Comment

saying diaz was the best is like saying berto is the best welterweight or chavez the best middleweight. david diaz best win was against morales who was comming off 3 straight loses and moving up weight and many felt he won.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                      David Diaz was far from being the one of the best lightweights. Nate Campell was the number lightweight at the time. David Diaz was weak opposition. He was definitely the weaker champion. Pacquiao also never defended the title.
                      Hey if you can say that Baldimor was the same when Floyd beat him than we won't complain. Let me guess, Baldimor was the best at the time LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X