Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: "I'm tired of being quiet. I want Pacquiao, Bradley, Khan and Maidana"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll destroy Bradley at 147. Not Khan though'

Comment

He would beat khan and bradley, im 50/50 on the maidana fight, but pac would beat ortiz for sure

Comment

i can see him beating khan, bradley, and maidana at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          Bradley beats Ortiz and it will be a blow out..
          how? with his headbutts??

theres no fuken way Bradley beats Ortiz.... Ortiz would annihilate his ass

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post

Sure he would just like he destroyed Maidana(a fighter with a pulse)and Peterson right??Bradley dominated Peterson dude,when Peterson showed his balls Ortiz balls shrunk for all to see like he jump in an ice cold bath..Sure he would..

Comment

he beats all three at 147, khan by ko/tko...maidana by ko/tko...bradley by UD. not sure about pacquiao...i would love to see pac against someone young and hungry like ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                Sure he would just like he destroyed Maidana(a fighter with a pulse)and Peterson right??Bradley dominated Peterson dude,when Peterson showed his balls Ortiz balls shrunk for all to see like he jump in an ice cold bath..Sure he would..
                lmfao... for the record Ortiz beat peterson..

And bradley aint that good, only at headbutting... at 147 is Ortiz faster and more powerful than bradley.... Ortiz Kos him in 8

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post

bradley is a very smart fighter and a very tough fighter and i don't know how tough or smart a fighter victor is.also timothy is better at making adjustments during a fight than victor i don't know if timmy would win but alot of people don't to seem to give timmy any respect on here

Comment

Hey, whatever happened to Gino Ros?

Is he posting under a new name or what?

Comment

Vic is fighting in his ideal weight class 147. Outside of Bradley and Pac, Khan and Maidana have yet to prove they can bang @ the weight.

I say Vic KO's Maidana and outlasts Khan in a war @ 147, and he against Bradley or Pacquiao is a 50/50 fight.

Ortiz is a throwback fighter imo.
                      Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X