Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO MARGARITO 24/7 will be best ever,hands down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no plaster moron.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

it was " a plaster like substance" why are you getting technical he still is a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        so how about the term bricks, or maybe reinforced knuckle pads or perhaps brass knuckles???which one sounds better to u??

Comment

I hope HBO films Pacman getting a blood test and Pacman takes the blood and labels it "SEND TO THE MAYWEATHERS" or says "Give this to Floyd" that would be classic...

Comment

The 247 show needs this one to be good, The previous ones have because stale, boring and predictable.

Comment

the last 24/7 suck bigime..........i hope this does better...............

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                I really don't believe this fight is going to sell well.

HBO should give the 24/7 coverage to more competitive and exciting fights instead. Like Marquez vs Katsidis, Khan vs Maidana, or Wlilliams vs Martinez II instead.
                LOL Marquez vs Katsidis with 24/7 wouldn't even sell as much as Pac vs Margarito without 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  LOL Marquez vs Katsidis with 24/7 wouldn't even sell as much as Pac vs Margarito without 24/7.
                  Pacquiao vs Margarito does not have anybody excited at all.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                    I really don't believe this fight is going to sell well.

HBO should give the 24/7 coverage to more competitive and exciting fights instead. Like Marquez vs Katsidis, Khan vs Maidana, or Wlilliams vs Martinez II instead.
                    Pacquiao alone drew 700k PPV Buys, 51,000 People watch him alone against Clottey with no 24/7

Comment

IMHO this fight will sell at least 1M buys ...

this is an action fight and we will see cuts, blood, knock downs, either way this will be BRUTAL...

PAC by late rounds KO/TKO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X