Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan M Marquez Avoids Unification Bout vs Humberto Soto ,......to fight Katsidis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Soto is not great GTFOH.

Again Peterson might suck but if he sucks then why not fight him and beat him/ I mean if he sucks you don't have to train for him either and still win.

People don't fight mandatories all the time true. But, they only get a pass if they fight an equal threat or more of a threat, or if they fight a guy who is not a threat but is equal money or even more money, or if they fight a guy who has a name. That is the only way they deserve a pass and not be considered a duck.

However, Soto fought a no name a lesser name than Anthony Peterson, a lesser treat than Anthony Peterson, for less money than Anthony. And, that is not justifiable and that does not deserve a pass and it really is a duck.

No matter how you spin it no matter how much Peterson suck. Soto ducked him period. And, it baffles me that you could be so ****** and not realize the difference.
    Soto can't force a "chicken" to fight if that "chicken" ran off to a different alphabet group.
    Peterson was scared to fight Soto and turned down a shot at Soto's title many times, to fight an "elimination bout".

There's nothing that Peterson can do in the ring, that Soto has not seen in the ring.
    Peterson isn't even a small fraction of what Joan Guzman is, and look at how Soto had Guzman running for his life.
    I mean, I never seen Guzman run from a fighter the way he ran from Soto.

When Guzman fought Funeka, Barrios, and other fighters, he trades with them heavily and walks right through their punches.

When Guzman fought Soto, he tried trading with Soto the first 2 1/2 round, and then he could'nt handle Soto's power anymore, and Intentionally hit Soto with a deliberate low blow in the 3rd round, then RAN, RAN & RAN from Soto for the rest of the fight.
    and at times, Guzman would cowardly, turn his back (like a woman), on Soto to avoid being hit.

Peterson is too soft, and not fit to be in the ring with Soto, and he knows it, which is why he ducked Soto, by leaving the WBC to the WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
      Peterson ran from the WBC to the WBA to avoid fighting Soto.

Now that Peterson is done fighting Rios, you and anybody else DOES NOT hear Peterson "say" that he wants to fight Soto. ...Do you????

Peterson was SCARED to fight Soto, cause he's seeing how Soto destroyed a previous undeafeated american black contender named Antonio Davis.

Peterson is another version of Davis, and Peterson knew he would've met the same fate that Davis met against Soto.
      Davis>>>>Low blow Petereson

Comment

Soto is trash, look at his last fight struggling against a Colombian that had only fought a bunch of opponents with losing records and single digit and no wins.

If Marquez didn't fight Katsidis, he would've had to vacate 1 of his titles, which would've been worse than not fighting lame ass Soto. If the GBP-TR war is over by then, Soto would get demolished. Soto probably couldn't beat John Murray at this point.

Comment

I don't understand how anyone could be mad at JMM-Katsidas that is a hell of a fight on paper, to me that has a good chance to be fight of the year and I would almost never say such a thing about a fight but with those two guys I just don't really see how it can miss.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Soto is trash, look at his last fight struggling against a Colombian that had only fought a bunch of opponents with losing records and single digit and no wins.

If Marquez didn't fight Katsidis, he would've had to vacate 1 of his titles, which would've been worse than not fighting lame ass Soto. If the GBP-TR war is over by then, Soto would get demolished. Soto probably couldn't beat John Murray at this point.
            Soto is the most brutal bodypuncher in boxing , which is why Anthony Peterson DUCKED him ,and ran to the WBA.

Pacman, Valero, Marquez, MAB, EM, have all ducked him.

Soto didn't struggle in his last fight. He just "played possum" and toyed with the kid. Soto could've KOd that jid in the 1stv round had he wanted to.

Marquez is ducking Soto, and would rather defend the lame WBO title, than fight for the most prestigious and most worldy recognized WBC title, that Soto has.

Comment

Katsidis is a better more entertaining fight

Comment

is this thread for real?

Comment

LOL!! Humberto sucks....Katsidis is the better fight.

Comment

Someone post the video of Bobby Pacquiao shaking up Soto's legs.

Comment

I keep saying this.. Marquez is over rated.. Other then his close fights with Pacman who else has he beat.. Marquez gets ranked TOOO high IMO..

Comment

Working...
                      X