Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for making me laugh floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Just posted on 50 Cent's twitter:

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

http://twitter.com/50CENT

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

LoL Agent Floyd...haha what does that mean, Floyd is apart of 50's Snitch Unit?

As comical as this illiterate rant is, I have a serious question: what did Manny say? I must have not logged in that day or something cuz I didn't hear him speak of it at all.

Floyd has more important issues to worry about, and after that is settled, as I believe it will be, I don't expect Manny to fight until maybe May of 2011 - he has congressional duties to attend (rather than fighting regularly), so I figure Floyd actually ends up fighting someone else unless he decides to wait until May...if he doesn't wait, then Nov. of 2011 seems to be the closest opportunity to make a fight...so why the **** is Floyd talking about this now? Honestly, what's he so mad about now? Freddie has always been brutally honest - talked **** about Floyd (& every other fighter) a la Sr. & Roger...is he just catching on?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        You haven't heard it!

PAC went on a racist rant about Floyd.

PAC did an interview saying that when he beats that ****** Gayweather charcol ass, he would like to invite Floyd to his birthday party to cook him some fried chicken and serve the PI peoples some watermelon. Oh and Floyd should bring them some of his favorite grape juice also. PAC even went as far as calling Floyd a midget because for a black man Floyd is consider small and short and that he would blend well with the Asian people.
        Its GRAPE DRINK, not juice. You know, orange drink or purple drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          No thats actually horrible, most of peoples KO's come early in their careers against bums, look at everyones KO records %.

He only has 3 Ko's in his last 10 fights. and only 1 against top competition in Ricky Hatton.

Floyd is a feather fister.

In his first 15 fights he had 13 ko's against bums, notice the trend? The more competition the less KO's

Very good analysis..

Comment

bwahahahahaha Pacquiao by KO in round 1 for sure

Woman Basher Jr. is going down in round 1 for sure

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. President;9286479]
              [B]"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

QUOTE]

Wondering how Floyd woke that ass up.

Comment

Has that account been verified that it is really 50? TBH, it doesn't really even sound like him. With all the fake wannabes out there, you never know anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                  Wondering how Floyd woke that ass up.
                  50 cents put his celphone on a vibrating mode up his ******* while sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
                    LoL Agent Floyd...haha what does that mean, Floyd is apart of 50's Snitch Unit?
                    u'll have to excuse 50's lack of spelling... I'm sure he meant 'against' not agents lol

Comment

Floyd would you shut the fuk up and sign to fight already...geez!

Comment

Working...
                      X