Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
    Just posted on 50 Cent's twitter:

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

http://twitter.com/50CENT

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

Why now Floyd?? When Pac was there available to fight you and agreed with your demands, U keep quiet and said your on Vacation. Now that Pac was signed to fight Cheato, Now u start barking?? That's how Dogs React when scared!!! Puto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      SO what did Pac exactly say that made Floyd blow up?

Oh I know.

Pac: "I'm praying for Floyd"
      You haven't heard it!

PAC went on a racist rant about Floyd.

PAC did an interview saying that when he beats that ****** Gayweather charcol ass, he would like to invite Floyd to his birthday party to cook him some fried chicken and serve the PI peoples some watermelon. Oh and Floyd should bring them some of his favorite grape juice also. PAC even went as far as calling Floyd a midget because for a black man Floyd is consider small and short and that he would blend well with the Asian people.

Comment

haha yea rite...............

Comment

"Floyd just called and woke my ass up I'm still half sleep. That's my boy anybody want to do something to him get me first."

"Pacquiao gonna get his ass beat and his ******ed ass trainer freddie roach know that. you like to gamble,like to lose bet agents floyd."

"Floyd told me i ain't gonna beat him I'm a knock that mother ****er out. For what they been saying about me. Hahaha he gonna kill pac man"

It's a wrap for Manny "Have other people take control of my destiny and make my decisions for me" Pacquiao and Freddie Roach. I hope they enjoy their next fight against Margarito because they're running on borrowed time until the P4P king returns.

Sorry but your boy Floyd "I am taking control of my destiny and decision that i beat up women, not pay taxes, and say racist remarks" Mayweather is talking trash again cuz his jealous(again) that Pacquiao is getting media attention and praise(as always).

Comment

Floyd's got a better shot at starring on this show than him KO'ing Pacquiao.

Last edited by Ravishing; 09-23-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavsfan_3 View Post
              no he did not come out the aggressor... lool what happened shane rockede his ass in the second round and then he went back to normal mayweather so he cant
              I disagree. Mayweather got rocked by a hell of a punch, didn't really buckled, but was stunned for a few seconds.
              After the second round, He was chasing Mosley most of the fight. I don't think you can change that fact.

Mayweather has the speed and timing to hit Pacquiao faster than cleaner than He has been hit before.
              Another thing I saw on that fight is that Mayweather has more power than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Why now Floyd?? When Pac was there available to fight you and agreed with your demands, U keep quiet and said your on Vacation. Now that Pac was signed to fight Cheato, Now u start barking?? That's how Dogs React when scared!!! Puto!!!
                Exactly just shut up and fight!! No one cares about what you think your gonna do to him, first it was "He has to say he wants to fight me", then the random testing debacle which he created, then "I fight when I want to, not when im told"...then "Im on vacation enjoying life". Does this clown even know how many excuses he has come up with in the last year. Now your talking smack through your big bad rap stars twitter account, jesus this guy gets more pathetic by the day.

Comment

Whos been saying stuff to upset floyd? Is it what people have been saying here on NSB that has upset floyd, or is it what Roach has said recently?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                    Floyds going to jail unless he pays his way out of trouble.
                    This may have been a possibility had it not also involved his 2 sons. Unless his boys change their story and say they were lying (which could still be a possibility), he's not buying his way out of this one. Once the kids were involved, that **** got serious.

Comment

LOL @ Floyd, the Twitter warrior......Floyd couldn't knock out little Marquez, Floyd couldn't even KO Josie......Floyd is the one running on borrowed time

Comment

Working...
                      X