Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Hatton said it was Pac but what doe he know?
    Mr President if it makes you happy, yeah Floyd is responsible for Hattons depression. Its got nothing to do with Pac and if hatton or anyone think it has they are wrong.
    I think we should just ignore these *****'s threads from now on. Stupid idiotic threads trying to justify Mayweather. you are all twats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      Henry Armstrong lost his 1st professional fight. I suppose Sugar Ray Robinson's win over armstrong is less significant than the tomato can who beat him in his 1st pro fight according to your logic.
      Either come at me with an intelligent point or don't bother posting in my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        Either come at me with an intelligent point or don't bother posting in my threads.
        You said 2 things.

1: Pacquiao has 3 losses and therefore is not as great as Mayweather

2: Beating an undefeated fighter is more significant than beating the better version of that fighter.

Both of which are utter bull****.

Comment

Btw, that "*****" and "*******" talk is corny as hell. You guys would get smacked in the mouth for being so lame if someone heard you using terms like that in the real world.

Comment

Btw, that "*****" and "*******" talk is corny as hell. You guys would get smacked in the mouth for being so lame if someone heard you using terms like that in the real world.
            Okay ****, so you ignore the fact that Hatton got wobbled by Collazo? Took a hell of a beating to a win VS Kosta?

Took lots of punches throughout his whole career?

Castillo was shot, and because he came in too heavy, a lot of his purse was gone too. He has 12 sibblings and looks after them. He was simply not motivated enough.

As for Lazcano, well Hatton looked bad indeed. However he came back and boxed pretty well VS Paulie Malliagnani.

The thing that strikes me the most is that Hatton's team have said since Pac, he has lost it.

Hatton has his own TV channel and has looked coked up a few times on it I believe. That was after Pac fight.

Then the KO Pac gave him, it's just embarassing. Hatton has not even entertained the fact that he really wants to go back to boxing since Pac, but was damn hungry afetr Myaweather.

Let's not get carried away now son.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              You said 2 things.

1: Pacquiao has 3 losses and therefore is not as great as Mayweather

2: Beating an undefeated fighter is more significant than beating the better version of that fighter.

Both of which are utter bull****.
              I don't usually dumb down to simpletons who can't figure things out for themselves but since you're putting words in my mouth try re-reading:

Manny's already got 3 losses on his record from less than stellar competition. Floyd's never been beaten therefore any educated boxing fan would agree that breaking his undefeated streak would be a bigger win.
              Point being: Beating Mayweather would have more prestigue than beating Manny because of the mystique surrounding his undefeated streak. Being the first to beat Floyd would put that fighter over in a massive way and automatically put him in the history books as the man who finally beat Floyd. While beating Manny would also he huge, the boxing community is already used to seeing him lose so the impact wouldnt be as big as someone finally removing the 0 from Floyd's highly talked about record.

I don't know whether you're new to the sport or too stupid to understand a basic point without it having to be broken all the way down, but don't ever make me re-explain myself again.

Comment

LMAO

You expect intelligent points and responses to your idiotic thread???

LOL

Idiotic remarks gets idiotic responses. And this thread is a prime example!

MR. PRESIDENT...you take the cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao the reason Ricky Hatton started with Cocaine
                  By Johnny Benz (Sept 21, 2010)

When asked by John Stapleton if he could remember the first time he snorted cocaine, and under what the circumstances were? Hatton stated he could not recall, but did recollect that it happened sometime after his second round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao.

Hatton told the program: "I can’t remember when, where, who from - I can’t remember. But I do remember it will have been after the Pacquiao fight at some point."

When pressed if he ever took cocaine during his boxing career, Hatton stated: "No. Never, never."

One could not be faulted for wondering if Manny Pacquiao is the reason Hatton started with Cocaine? After losing to Pacquiao, Hatton admits he fell into a depression and even began having a rocky relationship with his parents. It was many factors that pushed him into messing around with what he considers was "dabbling in other silly things".

One thing is for certain, Hatton is a fighter... and if anyone can beat a tough opponents like depression and drug and alcohol abuse, its the Hitman. Get well soon Champ!

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz0921a10.htm
                  Any more ?'s ?

Comment

Manny's already got 3 losses on his record from less than stellar competition. Floyd's never been beaten therefore any educated boxing fan would agree that breaking his undefeated streak would be a bigger win.

If you have a hard time believing that then you're watching the wrong sport.
                    using your argument i guess beating Chavez Jr. would be a better win because of his undefeated streak and he has 2 wins more than Floyd.

... and don't try to tell me JCC jr is a bum because Floyd is on vacation... and not fighting the best...

and last thing Morales is less than stellar? GTFO...

Comment

Let me first say that i respect Hatton so i'm not trying to kick him while he's down. But looking at how everything's played out for him recently, it's obvious what event lead to his early retirement, depression, and well publicized cocaine use.

A couple of years ago he was on top of the world. He was undefeated, a national icon/role model in the U.K, and as he's said in many interviews, his personal life couldnt have been better. It was his fight with Money Mayweather that shattered his pride and lead to the downward spiral we're still witnessing today. If Floyd hadnt of brutally KO'd him he definitely would've given Pacquiao a run for his money and he'd still be one of the most respected figures in his country.

In hindsight, the chain of events which saw his professional and personal lives fall apart all started from a Mayweather left hand. I just thought that was ironic considering Baldomir, De La Hoya, and now Mosley are also shells of their former selves professionally since their fights with Floyd. Could we be dealing with a "Mayweather curse" or do you think that's purely coincidence?
                      so now, who's fault is it that floyd beat a woman, got another lay-off from boxing, and stole an iphone? is it hatton's fault or is it pac's fault?

Comment

Working...
                      X