Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hatton was on his way, regardless of his losses, considering his past habits. However, losing to Mayweather was depressing for him, and getting iced in two by Pacquiao was the final straw.

Comment

floyd sr introduced hatton to one of the finest cocaine in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        Let me first say that i respect Hatton so i'm not trying to kick him while he's down. But looking at how everything's played out for him recently, it's obvious what event lead to his early retirement, depression, and well publicized cocaine use.

A couple of years ago he was on top of the world. He was undefeated, a national icon/role model in the U.K, and as he's said in many interviews, his personal life couldnt have been better. It was his fight with Money Mayweather that shattered his pride and lead to the downward spiral we're still witnessing today. If Floyd hadnt of brutally KO'd him he definitely would've given Pacquiao a run for his money and he'd still be one of the most respected figures in his country.

In hindsight, the chain of events which saw his professional and personal lives fall apart all started from a Mayweather left hand. I just thought that was ironic considering Baldomir, De La Hoya, and now Mosley are also shells of their former selves professionally since their fights with Floyd. Could we be dealing with a "Mayweather curse" or do you think that's purely coincidence?
        failed.

hatton already talked about the pac fight as the main reason why he was depressed. There's a recent video evidence of this you know. somebody even made a thread about it where he was ashamed to go out in public after the pac fight for being knocked out so fast & bad.

Comment

TS is a dumbass.

Typical ***** logic: Floyd was responsible for this, Floyd was responsible for that....Floyd, Floyd Floyd. Floyd didn't hit his baby mama. The cops put the screws on his son that's why he lied.

Typical ******* logic: Pac was responsible for this, Pac was responsible for that.....Pac, Pac, Pac. Pac is God. Pac is my Jesus...blah blah blah.

***** = *******. Stop getting on their ****s, it's ****ing embarrassing.

Hatton is a dumbshet who relied on drugs rather than his family to get through his depression. Floyd and Pac weren't responsible for shet. This is Hatton's fault 100%.

Comment

Sad that people are trying to claim this....

Hatton is probably not depressed or a drug addict. Hes rich and has a lot more time on his hands. Snorting a few lines of coke doesnt immediately make you a junkie.

Comment

I said this from the start when I heard Hatton was having problems, its easy to conceive if you use your head. The man's zero left because of Floyd, he was knocked out in front of thousands of Enlishmen chanting his name in redundancy. He hit the turnbuckle and was no more after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                The 'bet your house comment' was abit silly, but then similar things were said in the Mayweather Vs Hatton 24/7 'Im gonna be oblivious to pain, how can you lose to someone like that' etc.. The thing with Pacman is that when he destroys a fighter, he does it physically only. Whereas mayweather does it both Physically and Mentally.. it cant be easy to throw some 600 punches and only have 50 of so land, that would be enough to mentally break a weak minded fighter alone (please note im not saying Hatton is a weak minded fighter). And in the pressers leading up to fights Floyd does his 'Ali' bit and gets cocky and verbally abuses fighters to break their mental focus before the fists even start flying. (JMM aside tho as I believe Floyd had too much respect for him and let his fists do the talking instead.)

Anyone else agree?
                Can't you see it? Hatton fought Floyd at 147 where he has only one fight there to boot for and he struggled but he has no choice because Floyd doesn't want to come down from his comfort zone. Hatton after the loss felt 147 is not his best weight and 140 he was the best. The proof he won his last two fights at 140 after the Floyd fight. He was very confident of beating Pac all the way to the fight. Can't blame him as he was really undefeated at 140 (his loss at 147 doesn't count). From his own word he felt embarass and devastated by Pacquiao. His first fight at 140 Pac from 147 after the Oscar fight moved down to his best weight where he was undefeated iced him just in two. Any person in their right mind will understand what he feels.
                Last edited by straightleft; 09-21-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

So Ricky Hatton says he became after his KO loss to Pacq.
                  All his Friends say he became depressed after his loss to Pacq.
                  His record shows he dropped off after fighting Pacq.
                  Everyone agrees it was because of Pacq and Hatton agrees.

But nah these *****s think that Hatton is wrong, his friends are wrong. Would you guys get over yourselves? Floyd is not the greatest, he is not the best, he is just an opportunist with a napoleon complex who lacks self esteem and any smarts just like his uncle and father. No matter how hard you polish a turd it will still be a turd at the end of the day. What do you guys see in Floyd? He's like BHOP and Mora merged into and ultra boring "tactical warrior". I think for *****s if he raped a dog they would find some way to make it good. "Well Floyd is just staying in the media! I mean you havent heard about pacq since Floyd raped that dog"

Do you guys troll for fun or when you are about to press enter do you think " HURR I MAKE GOOD POINT"

Yo Ricky ignore all these fools and get better, if you wanna sniff some coke make sure there's no snitches with cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    I said this from the start when I heard Hatton was having problems, its easy to conceive if you use your head. The man's zero left because of Floyd, he was knocked out in front of thousands of Enlishmen chanting his name in redundancy. He hit the turnbuckle and was no more after that.
                    If Hatton really felt that way after the Floyd fight then we should see him retired after that and doing this coke stuff but he was not. What we saw was a complete opposite, he was a very confident man winning his last two fights at 140. Too much of being done after the Floyd fight, right? The fact is he retired and doing his coke stuff after the Pac fight. What does it mean to you?
                    Last edited by straightleft; 09-21-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Hatton has always been a drinker, he grew up in a bar (literally).

He was an underdog against Floyd and even in his own mind he knew this was a really tough fight.

He thought Pacquiao was too small to hurt him and the fact that he got KO'd in 2 by a guy who started at 106lb and with no where to go and no one to fight, he became more immersed in bar culture as an adult and started to snort drugs and drink even more.

Hatton is responsible for Hattons depression, its not what happens, its how you react.

Comment

Working...
                      X