Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juan lazcano almost dropped hatton after the floyd fight so his career was on the decline since then. i just dont think its mayweather or pacquiaos fault hatton decided to turn to drugs after gettin depressed

Comment

I don't believe this. Floyd and Pac are neither to blame for Hatton's problems. Losing to them may have brought upon his so called depression, but the choice of becoming a drug user falls on Hatton alone.

Floyd and Pac didn't do ****, they just beat the pulp out of Hatton. Hatton made the decision to snort coke just to escape reality, his problems and his life.

I don't get it with you posters who are so proud proclaiming your hero was responsible for a man's drug addiction. You're head is twisted. You should d@mn Fix it straight.

If there is any boxer who should be getting depressed by now, it should be Floyd. Being slapped around the court with so many charges, it's a miracle he hasn't even breaked...
      Now, so who's responsible for Floyd's problems?? baby mama? Manny Pacquiao? or maybe just Floyd himself?

Comment

He looked better against Paulie M than any other fight in his whole career. He also said himself the Pacquiao fight caused his depression. TS is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Hatton said himself ...
          yes and i always tell people that best person to listen to is alcoholic and cocaine addict

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
            He also said himself the Pacquiao fight caused his depression. .
            Hatton "can't stop crying"

by Mark Doyle, 20 December 2007

Ricky Hatton has revealed he cannot stop crying in the wake of his devastating welterweight title defeat to Floyd Mayweather.

‘The Hitman’ was stopped in the tenth round of his bout with the WBC champion in Las Vegas a fortnight ago and Hatton freely admits that the loss, the first of his professional career, has had a massive effect on him.

“I feel like a woman at the minute - I can't stop crying. All that's missing is a pair of t*ts,” the 29-year-old Mancunian is quoted as saying by metro.co.uk.

I feel like my world has come to an end. It's going to take a while for me to get my head round it. The biggest fight of my life was the biggest disappointment.

“I think the problem was I lost my head a bit. I was feeling sorry for myself.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-KO View Post
              juan lazcano almost dropped hatton after the floyd fight so his career was on the decline since then. i just dont think its mayweather or pacquiaos fault hatton decided to turn to drugs after gettin depressed
              Floyd ruined him as a fighter which is why Lazcano was almost able to drop him and Manny KO'd him within 2 rounds.

Nobody's saying Floyd put a gun to his head made him start doing blow, but Floyd started the depression which lead to his downward spiral and eventual drug addiction. The Mayweather curse claims yet another victim.

Comment

Originally posted by quick reply View Post
                Nah, nah ...It's Floyd Sr. destroys Hatton. If you work with drug dealer, for sure your life wil be miserable.

Floyd Sr. is also the responsible of Floyd Jr. trouble now. See how bad is he.

Nice try *****S
                You're corny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                  Let me first say that i respect Hatton so i'm not trying to kick him while he's down. But looking at how everything's played out for him recently, it's obvious what event lead to his early retirement, depression, and well publicized cocaine use.

A couple of years ago he was on top of the world. He was undefeated, a national icon/role model in the U.K, and as he's said in many interviews, his personal life couldnt have been better. It was his fight with Money Mayweather that shattered his pride and lead to the downward spiral we're still witnessing today. If Floyd hadnt of brutally KO'd him he definitely would've given Pacquiao a run for his money and he'd still be one of the most respected figures in his country.

In hindsight, the chain of events which saw his professional and personal lives fall apart all started from a Mayweather left hand. I just thought that was ironic considering Baldomir, De La Hoya, and now Mosley are also shells of their former selves professionally since their fights with Floyd. Could we be dealing with a "Mayweather curse" or do you think that's purely coincidence?
                  Meh, if anything it was the Paq fight.

I mean losing to a smaller Asian guy is a hard pill to swallow man.

Comment

talk about nuthugging.

damn *****s... buncha ****s.

Comment

I think Hatton was on his way regardless of his losses. However, losing to Mayweather was depressing for him, and getting iced in two by Pacquiao was final straw.

Comment

Working...
                      X