Travis Tygart, where is he?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    Why are you not addressing what his job is as you stated,

"to keep sports free of PEDs in america".

?

He doesn't have to be asked by anyone as numerous boxing events throughout the country are held week in and week out.

For all of us reasonable people out here,

we just find it odd that hes suddenly disappeared from the boxing landscape.

Especially when his job to make sure athletic competitions in he united states are free from cheaters.

Care to explain why he was only interested in doing these tests for one fight and not the hundreds of others that have taken place in this country?
    I didn't really read what you said don't care.

You act like his job is simple and easy, he has to take care of **** as the head of a large agency. If he isn't involved and no one is asking to be involved what is the point other than saying they should do a better job, I am sure if he got asked he would say the same **** he said a year ago but no one is asking him those question currently since it is not comming up with any other fighters.

When Floyd fights again he may appear but that is only because Floyd wants what they do, but I am sure Tygart would use the situation to try and get his message out there though that is waht he always does.

If you want to be mad at him for being a publicity hound go ahead, but that is about all he did wrong.
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-25-2010, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I didn't really read what you said don't care.

You act like his job is simple and easy, he has to take care of **** as the head of a large agency.

If you want to be mad at him for being a publicity hound go ahead, but that is about all he did wrong.
      You don't care,

but you're in my thread.

Don't worry, the other resident morons of the site can't explain why TT is missing either.

btw, it doesn't have to be Tygart himself, there is an entire organization he works for, so I doubt he is the sole employee.

Another thing,

Floyd never cared about testing,

he didn't use it for any of his other fights.

Comment

You don't care,

but you're in my thread.

Don't worry, the other resident morons of the site can't explain why TT is missing either.

btw, it doesn't have to be Tygart himself, there is an entire organization he works for, so I doubt he is the sole employee.
        I only posted because you don't seem to understand what Tygart is about, you still don't. He is the head of a goverment agency which I have said multiple trimes in this thread

If the government want to get involved they could force USADA on all sports really, but as it stands currently they can't force themselves on professional sports.

If he supposed to spend his time on something that may or may never come about or do his job which is run an organization that is very important many other sports.

Comment

That is the difference between Floyd and Tygart, Floyd may care or he may really not, Tygart really cares~

Comment

I only posted because you don't seem to understand what Tygart is about, you still don't. He is the head of a goverment agency which I have said multiple trimes in this thread

If the government want to get involved they could force USADA on all sports really, but as it stands currently they can't force themselves on professional sports.

If he supposed to spend his time on something that may or may never come about or do his job which is run an organization that is very important many other sports.

Yet, they were meddling in boxing.

lol at his changing job description, so which is it?

Hes supposed to make american sports fair, or hes there to run an organization?

Comment

That is the difference between Floyd and Tygart, Floyd may care or he may really not, Tygart really cares~
              Tygart cares so much that hes nowhere to be found in the boxing landscape as of today.

Comment

Yet, they were meddling in boxing.

lol at his changing job description, so which is it?

Hes supposed to make american sports fair, or hes there to run an organization?
                It is not meddling when Floyd asked them to get involved, and USADA obviously wants to expand their reach so they used the oppurtunity.

The next time USADA come up (boxing or not) see how they react and what they say.

He is the head of the United States Anti Doping Agency, his job is to head the agency that deal with PED and covering them up in sports, on the government level. It is mainly for Olympic sports though currently, but they hope to change that.

Comment

Tygart cares so much that hes nowhere to be found in the boxing landscape as of today.
                  Yea but when it comes to testing USADA will always want their rules that is how they work their way or the highway (which is how it should be when dealing with athletes and PED).

Floyd could say fuck it I don't want it tommorrow and it wouldn't be that suprising.

They haven't come up in realation to boxing recently so what is there to discuss? Or them to say?
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-25-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

As far as I know there has no hint of sweeping drug reforms in any commission, so I still fail to see what they are suppose to do beyond saying we would like to get involved.

Comment

Travis disappeared once Floyd stopped paying him.

Comment

Working...
                      X