No announcement yet.

Mayweather's PED allegations against Pacquiao now under extreme scrutiny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    How do you know? Passing the whack tests in boxing means jack **** if you know how to cycle properly. Shane Mosley has never failed a test either.
    Exactly. Try getting these idiots to see that though. Case in point: The ONLY test that can properly test for HGH is a random blood test. Why? Because HGH leaves your system in ONE DAY. And judging by how big Manny's head is continually getting, it's not a long-shot to say that he might, just MIGHT, be on it! WHICH IS WHY RANDOM BLOOD TESTING IS NEEDED!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      Just because Filipinos hate Floyd it doesn't mean that he is wrong about Manny taking steroids. This guy is moving up divisions, getting faster and stronger, with better cardio and more muscle mass. Doesn't take a genius to work out why Floyd is su****ious.
      its not su****ion its more on envy and jealousy for floyd

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
        HAHAHA. Boy, wouldn't THAT be easy? Do you really honestly believe that? Floyd has made more money in ONE FIGHT than Manny probably has or will in the past TWO YEARS combined! Why should he bend? Floyd calls the shots. He's clearly the bigger draw of the two, first of all. And second of all, seeing as Manny's head seems to be expanding at a rapid rate, I'd say Floyd has EVERY RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO BE SU****IOUS! AS SHOULD ANYONE WITH AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE! JUST LIKE BARRY BONDS IN BASEBALL! What's next? Are you people going to try and convince me that Santa Claus is real? Manny needs to take the tests, but he won't, because he's a cheater. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
          Both men have eveything they want I would imagine. Floyd chose to be the bad guy, so why is Floyd jealous of PAc? I mean keep it real lol...don't just say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
            No, but he sure does owe it to his FANS seeing as he claims he's clean. It's about time Mr. Pacquiao put his money where his mouth is, don't you agree? If you're clean as you state, why is any form of testing a problem? Against Floyd, or any other fighter for that matter? Pacman is not a good liar. First he was afraid of needles, and then this, and that, and this, and that............bs. Just take the tests already!
            I'm not really concerned with his reasons. Its a matter of principle and he had every right to refuse. Especially given the crass and presumptuous nature of Fraud's requests.

He's lucky Pac only sued him.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Both men have eveything they want I would imagine. Floyd chose to be the bad guy, so why is Floyd jealous of PAc? I mean keep it real lol...don't just say it.
              Exactly. What on EARTH would Floyd have to be jealous of Manny for? Manny fights for peanuts, while Floyd is making $40million/year. Doubt he's jealous, but people can keep dreaming. He just wants the fight on an equal playing field, and for that, I do not blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                I'm not really concerned with his reasons. Its a matter of principle and he had every right to refuse. Especially given the crass and presumptuous nature of Fraud's requests.

PAc agreed to the testing and backed out, and now all of a sudden agrees to testing. If it was so crass, why did he agree the so-called second time around? I'll tell you why. Pac and Arum saw Floyds check against Shane and agreed to the testing..only Floyd and his people weren't being negotiated with...

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

You're avoiding the question though, so let me ask you ONE MORE TIME:

If Manny is clean, LIKE HE CLAIMS HE IS............Why can't he take the tests? Give me a good concrete answer to this question, that doesn't involve things like "principle" which basically equate to a bunch of b.s. Give me CONCRETE EVIDENCE. YOU CAN'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    floyd wants to be known as the best boxer on the planet but he doesn't want to earn that honor the hard way by fighting pac. he wants to take easy fights and slander pac so people will start calling him the best again. you know it kills him inside that people think pac is better than him. you don't go around calling yourself the best your entire life and then when people start saying you aren't take it too well. thus his life crumbled.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      floyd wants to be known as the best boxer on the planet but he doesn't want to earn that honor the hard way by fighting pac. he wants to take easy fights and slander pac so people will start calling him the best again. you know it kills him inside that people think pac is better than him. you don't go around calling yourself the best your entire life and then when people start saying you aren't take it too well. thus his life crumbled.
                      I know you aren't serious because this point of view does not make sense being that Floyd wants to be loathed lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X