Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Elects To Continue With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Baldomir could've got up after that left hook. That was thrown.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        lmaooo yea right cotto is not shot a shot fighter is some1 who cant compete at a high level he beat foreman a undefeated champion that pac was scared to fight canelo is a hype job cotto older brother almost took him out in round 1 a 135 pounder lol he can take cotto belt you on sumthen n hes not too young ever heard of the youngest champion in boxing 17 benitez so stop protecting this kid with a 100 fight padded record the kid is a welter fighting at 150 n above wat kind of **** is that cotto murders this kid n chavez jr 2 big hype jobs from mexico chavez chickend out already
        Your a PHAG! PRBOXINGCOTTO! I'm tired of your hatin ass, BEOTCH!! you aint got nothin but negative s.h.i.t to say about Mexican boxers all the time.. *** U! you lil PUTA

Comment

saul alvarez is making noise right now., to his luck there is plenty of good fighters in this division..how about alvarez vs james kirkland..?

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Your ass still hurts from the beating Cotto had against Margarito?? That´s old. Don´t be jealous of Mexican fighters. You keep saying the same BS about Benitez, OK he was 17, so? Blacks grow faster, and besides, by 25 he was no good anymore. Let me give you an advice: Don´t watch fights involving Mexicans, maricon. By the way, Cotto can only draw a crowd in NY. Mexicans have fans in L.A., Vegas, Dallas, Houston, etc.
            it's probably the 4th time i read the same thing man...who cares if he was 17,a lot of people thought he lost that fight...i think it's better to take your time,maybe next year he'll be ready for berto or whoever the wbc champ is

Comment

He's slowly taking the reigns. Canelo should provide us fans with some good boxing for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Looking forward to seeing more of Canelo.
                yup,i think he's the future star of boxings,young,according to the girls good looking,that helped oscar a lot,a lot of females would go to his fights,and he's the type to fill arena's,,,when he's champ he'll be the star of ppv's just watch,manny will be gone and he will be the next boxer to sell out places,everywhere,not just certain cities

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                  I think Baldomir could've got up after that left hook. That was thrown.
                  He wasn't gonna beat the count.

Comment

Canelo can be special...he has to keep working...

after the fight Baldomir said he's "never been hit so hard in all his boxing career"... DAMN!

btw...hey PRBOXINGCOTTO....you're the joke that makes mexicans dislike ricans...making a bad name for your peeps...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      lmaooo yea right cotto is not shot a shot fighter is some1 who cant compete at a high level he beat foreman a undefeated champion that pac was scared to fight canelo is a hype job cotto older brother almost took him out in round 1 a 135 pounder lol he can take cotto belt you on sumthen n hes not too young ever heard of the youngest champion in boxing 17 benitez so stop protecting this kid with a 100 fight padded record the kid is a welter fighting at 150 n above wat kind of **** is that cotto murders this kid n chavez jr 2 big hype jobs from mexico chavez chickend out already
                      red k'd

Comment

Working...
                      X