Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunningham: If we can't close on Bradley, Victor can get a great vicious whooping.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waaaaaaaaaaartiz!!!!

Comment

You know it's interesting. I personally want to like Ortiz. I was pretty dissappointed with the WAY he went out against Maidana too, since then, he's been active, and not only has he been active, he's been fighting good opponents. I think this fight was another indication that he is looking to regain his confidence and learn from his former ways. Personally, I like Ortiz, he is a very techinical boxer with good power, I can see Ortiz catching Bradley and putting him down. Any combination of the five (Maidana, Ortiz, Alexander, Bradley, Khan) would be EXCITING to watch!

Comment

Smart money is on Ortiz. Probably a late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          I would love this fight!!People seem to not realize that while Kotelnik fought great & deserves the respect that he gets,that was clearly Alexander's toughest fight,but he showed great heart & determination & instead of running,he fought harder & through more punches,in Ortiz's toughest fight,he quit,that simple!!Well for those who don't know Alexander is a tougher fight than Maidana,he doesn't quit & he come to fight with more skills than Maidana,ask urself what happens when Ortiz gets in there with a fighter who isn't gonna just go away!!A tough fight is a tough fight,Ortiz quit in his toughest,Alexander threw more punches in his!!
          Ask yourself this
          If ALexander was wobbled and got jacked up against Kotelnik what do you think a bigger faster puncher in Ortiz will do to him?
          I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Bring it. Would love to see this fight

Comment

Team Alexander should be careful what they ask for. I would Bet on Ortiz beating him. Hope it happens too.

Comment

i like alexander but ortiz i think will beat him id pick ortiz over maidana agqain in a rematch

Comment

Nothing has changed, Kotelnik still deserves an immediate rematch

Comment

I have Ortiz winning, might change my mind though if Alexander rematches Kotelnik and doesn't put on the horrible performance the first time around. I think its time Ortiz faces a bigger opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Ask yourself this
                      If ALexander was wobbled and got jacked up against Kotelnik what do you think a bigger faster puncher in Ortiz will do to him?
                      I would love to see this fight.
                      Ask yourself this,if Maidana can get to Ortiz,why wouldn't a faster more skillfull Alexander be able to??Styles make fights,Kotelnik came in with a solid game plan & turned out to be Alexander's toughest outing!!But Alexander fought like a savage,he threw more punches & kept on coming!!Ortiz in his toughest fight quit!!Kotelnik was a former champ,with a new trainer & a very good gameplan!!If U think Alexander is gonna be an easier night than Maidana for Ortiz,I really need to get some of that **** Ur smoking,hook a brother up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X