Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Wladimir Klitschko among the great heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky, there has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      Emanuel Steward: I could not train a man to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Steward. “Wladimir is gonna be the one I don’t think I could train a man to beat the way he is. I’m serious. I’ve never had a fighter – I went from Holyfield and all the guys I’ve worked with, never, Lennox – Wladimir is a very, very committed, very difficult fighter to beat. Because he won’t let you fight him. He makes you fight what he wants you to fight. But the biggest thing which I think people are not looking at is his speed for a big man. Tremendous speed. Foot Speed. He can move in, explode, move out, move back in, explode, and I’ve never seen anyone that could…move in and out and be in perfect balance,”
      I honestly think that what drives Wlad is a lot of the biased criticism that faced Vitali. Commentators referred to him as Russian, talked about his father being in the air-force and how well to do he was.

That hurt Vitali and I think it contributed to his withdrawal from the game for so long. I think Wlad saw that and decided to fight for the honour of the name and the legacy. Its why I have more respect for him than for Vitali.

I feel sorry for Vitali having to put up with so much empty criticism. Its wrong in my book.

Comment

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky, there has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.
        So what did Vitali do?

He took 3 more fights then hung up HIS gloves for 4 years. Thats not the attitude of an all time great.

Lewis fought consistently and faced the toughest oppositionm around the world when he had his belt. Vitali has not done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
          So what did Vitali do?

He took 3 more fights then hung up HIS gloves for 4 years. Thats not the attitude of an all time great.

Lewis fought consistently and faced the toughest oppositionm around the world when he had his belt. Vitali has not done the same.
          ******ed post.

Chronic injuries forced Vitali into a 4 year retirement. Unfortunately, we never got to see Vitali's true prime. If Vitali had stayed healthy, he would've dominated everyone in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.

Vitali is almost 40, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. His comeback record is 5-0, 4 KOs. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Comment

Somewhere between 20-25.

Comment

******ed post.

Chronic injuries forced Vitali into a 4 year retirement. Unfortunately, we never got to see Vitali's true prime. If Vitali had stayed healthy, he would've dominated everyone in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.

Vitali is almost 40, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. His comeback record is 5-0, 4 KOs. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.
              So being injury prone makes you an all time great?

Name me some.

Also, he's faced lame ducks since he fought Peter.

Comment

in my eyes he's like 6-10 now but couple more wins could make him in top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                  Thanks to everybody for the good response to this poll.
                  Nobody's interested Femidom, stop bumping old ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                    Yet you're posting here.

You hate Wlad because he's better than the man you're in love with, namely David Haye.
                    I hated Wlad before i became a fan of Haye.

Comment

Right under his Iron chinned big brother Vitali!!

Comment

Working...
                      X