Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Wladimir Klitschko among the great heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
    he ranks top 5 easy
    at the start of the video it mentions something about short attention spans and it made me think of you considering this thread is about Wladimir ,not Vitali

Comment

• I'd say Wlad is probably 50 to 100, in the middle somewhere! In the overall picture all fighters considered he's a B-class fighter! Ray.

Comment

• not having a proper rival will hurt his standing, as good a fighter as he is and as dominant as he's been.

Comment

• It may be well possible that Wlad will be victim of his own dominance. At least while he is still active..

Breaking down all what he has accomplished would relieve much more about how great he really was.

Comment

• I put him between the top 6-10 due to how long he's held the title.

Comment

• Comment

• Top 15.

Edit: saying that, I still think prime Vitali stops Wladimir.

Comment

• yep lower end of 16-25. How he likes his women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                    And Wladimir won Olympic Gold in Atlanta in 2006.
                    hahahahaha

Comment

• I put him 6-10.

Bottom line is 60 career wins, 50 knockouts, and 18 career title defenses.

There are a select few HW's in the history of the sport to get to those numbers and those that did only accomplished it by hanging on too long and fighting bums in non title fights at the end of their careers (Holmes and Foreman)

We will probably never in our lifetimes see another HW champ get anywhere close to those cumulative numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X