Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOSLEY landed 163 punches,MORA only 93!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahha you were calling Mosley old even had avatars of him with white hair.now that he is fighting PAC your sucking his ***.your a joke

Comment

One of the most boring big fight I've ever seen. No way Mora deserved a draw and none a less a win. Mora amplified John Ruiz technic to make it even more boring.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
        It was boring fight but if you had Mora ahead you aint there mentally.
        He won like 10 rounds of 12.
        i weren't the only one doug fisher had it for Mora so did the other commentator i think i was watching prime time not HBO

Comment

was a big blatent robbery.

and the worse thing was that mora robbed mosley and the fans of a fight by *****ing out and not looking to even get involved in any fight or boxing match.

then acted the whole "i thought i clearly won" bull****.

lol,wished they had a lie detected for post fight interviews,just a big "LYING ****" voice to be shouted when they lie to people.

Comment

I had it 12-0 for Mosley

Comment

It was a robbery, Mora did nothing but hit air, run, and hold. He landed from what I saw literally about 4 solid punches the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CUNG LE View Post
                I heard alot of smart ass,wait till compubox came up and you will see how Mora dominated.

Was up now einsteins?

Mosley 163/522 31%

Mora 93/508 18%

Lederman had 117-111 for Mosley .

ROBBERY OF THE YEAR
                This ******* just wants to justify that Pac-Mosley is legitimate fight after he $h!tted on Floyd for fighting old man Mosley. Shane lost that fight the hell with compubox.

Comment

Okay OP. According to YOUR logic, I'm going to use a perfect example...you said Manny Pacquiao clearly dominated Juan Manuel Marquez in the 1st and 2nd fight...Marquez landed more shots in BOTH fights. Well....considering how by your logic anyone who lands the more strikes means they won, why did you think Pacquiao won both fights?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                    Okay OP. According to YOUR logic, I'm going to use a perfect example...you said Manny Pacquiao clearly dominated Juan Manuel Marquez in the 1st and 2nd fight...Marquez landed more shots in BOTH fights. Well....considering how by your logic anyone who lands the more strikes means they won, why did you think Pacquiao won both fights?
                    it was 158-148 and 172-157 in the second

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post

HE outlanded Pacquiao by few punches,that doesnt mean **** cuz dude got dropped 4 times and was all over the ring few more times.

BUt Sergio Mora didnt hurt or drop Mosley twice,only thing he did is run like a coward.

And I forgot Castillo outlanded Floyd by 150 more power punches and got robbed heavy.

Comment

Working...
                      X