Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its rights that Pac is the no1 p4p fighter, and has a better resume than Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Pacquiao has better resume all the way,its not even close
    even canelo have better resume because canelo knockout baldomir after floyd struggle with baldomir

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....05666572779057

Comment

boxing scene disagrees ith you...owned

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
          Pac has a better resume

AT ww they are pretty even imo...

Mosley = Cotto
          Judah = Clottey

etc
          Cotto beat Mosley!!

Clottey beat Judah!!!

Go back to school!! You need math lesson!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Yes Pacman is the pfp #1,but too much emphasis cannot be put on that!!The fact is that once these fighters get to where they are now(being either Floyd or Manny),they both have started to cherrypick!!If pfp could be taken literally,I truly believe that Pacman would have fought 1 of 154's best fighters,instead we have a complete & utter,cherrypicked unworthy ppv event staring the "#1" pfp against an unworthy cheater,it's a shameful thing that neither Floyd nor Manny should have been allowed to do!!
            Manny vs Margarito still way better fight than FLoyd vs JMM. JMM was a lighweight fighting in a welterweight. and you guys think Mayweather looked so good fighting a guy who gave Manny a problem. Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Mosley would KTFO JMM in welterweight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Cotto beat Mosley!!

Clottey beat Judah!!!

Go back to school!! You need math lesson!!
              Yes Cotto beat Mosley by about a round or 2. Before he was brutalized by Margarito.

And Clottey beat Judah how many years after Mayweather did? The old argument applies for Cotto beating a 37 year old Mosley versus Floyd beating a 39 year old Mosley, but it doesn't apply for Clottey beating Judah 2 years after Mayweather beat him? Especially with a guy that has had as many personal problems as Judah

Comment

Judah = Clottey
                Doctor Who: Allons-y, Alonso!

Comment

Pac has a better resume

AT ww they are pretty even imo...

Mosley = Cotto
                  Judah = Clottey

etc

the fact that at welterweight they are pretty even says a lot about floyd's career. how could they be pretty even when floyd has been a welterweight since 2005? the woman beater should have a much more superior record at welterweight than pac who as recently as 2008 was still fighting at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                    Manny vs Margarito still way better fight than FLoyd vs JMM. JMM was a lighweight fighting in a welterweight. and you guys think Mayweather looked so good fighting a guy who gave Manny a problem. Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Mosley would KTFO JMM in welterweight!
                    I never justified a Marquez fight with Floyd,never,so I don't even know why u threw it in there?!But at the very least,it wasn't for a title!!The difference between me & U or anyone else who thinks Pacman is God,is that I see it for what it really is!!Cotto & Clottey were very solid wins,but if the man wants a title at 154,fight a decent ranked fighter,not some Arum hype job that real fight fans know is bull****!!I'm not defending anything Floyd does,but Pacman is proving to be just as bad!!Instead of hanging on that mans nutts,people should start expecting better things from the #1 fighter in boxing,is all I'm saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by -2nd2Nunn- View Post
                      Hugh, if you dislike Mayweather so much, why do you keep posting about him?
                      No, i dont hate floyd and say nice things about him a lot of the time. Many people make threads of hate against Floyd many times daily. I rarely do, but its just the SSM and Mora result got me thinking a bit to myself.

I think Pacs win over Cotto is much better than Floyds win over SSM btw.
                      SSM gets too much credit for his win over Margarito, because people forget that Cotto busted up Margarito quite bad as well. Cotto was winning shortly before being stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X