Collapse
No announcement yet.

PUNCH STATS: Mosley 161/522, Mora 93/508

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a big Mosley fan but he didnt win that fight. He just didnt.

Mora didnt deserve to win either and a draw or 115-113 Mora is the score i had.

Its obvious Mosley is a big name and some people have mosley winning like 10 rounds need to stop. Running and landing will win a round over complete inactivity, which is what happened the first 4-5 rounds.

Comment

I didn't score it...and I didn't care to...Shane looked awful, and Mora looked like Mora...

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        I didn't score it...and I didn't care to...Shane looked awful, and Mora looked like Mora...
        Can't blame you, lol.

I was really focusing and trying to score it well. I try to whenever I get a PPV just because I put so much money into it. I thought there were 4 rounds that were either Mora rounds or close (I've been trying lately to keep track of close rounds in addition to my own card). It wasn't even close. Mosley won.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Mosley 31%
          Mora 18%

Are the Mora fanboys giving Mora rounds because they think he runs beautifully? Is this some kind of Contender obsession? This is some bad judging guys. Mora did have a lively 10-12 rounds. I gave him 10 and 11. But to forget how dull he made the beginning of the fight is unacceptable. He landed two meaningful punches in the first four rounds. I think he was 1 out 30 landed in the first round.

Mosley 115-113
          so mosley outland a middleweight?

this show that he have a lot in his tank and he will fight manny next.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            so mosley outland a middleweight?

this show that he have a lot in his tank and he will fight manny next.
            Dude watch the fight first....stop this trolling *****

Comment

I wanted to score it but I just couldn't...

Comment

I hate douge fischer. ****ing HATE him...

but he did an excellent job commentating tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Mosley 31%
                  Mora 18%

Are the Mora fanboys giving Mora rounds because they think he runs beautifully? Is this some kind of Contender obsession? This is some bad judging guys. Mora did have a lively 10-12 rounds. I gave him 10 and 11. But to forget how dull he made the beginning of the fight is unacceptable. He landed two meaningful punches in the first four rounds. I think he was 1 out 30 landed in the first round.

Mosley 115-113
                  This fight was won by Mora.

How many crisp clean shots did Mosley get hit with and how many did Mora get hit with? Mosley and even his corner were stating that they had trouble tonight and were happy to salvage a draw.

As for, was this an exciting fight? Well, that is an entirely different subject.

Oh, whichever way you had it, it was a loss for Mosley because he didn't look good.
                  Last edited by ADP02; 09-19-2010, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annihilation View Post
                    Dude watch the fight first....stop this trolling *****
                    what are you talking on? who is trolling?

if you dont have no thing nice to say dont say no thing. ok?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I hate douge fischer. ****ing HATE him...

but he did an excellent job commentating tonight.
                      why do you hate him

Comment

Working...
                      X