Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wouldnt Shane say he thought he won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annihilation View Post
    Umm..............what are you talking about?
    Some fighters don't complain when they get cheated. They do their best and let the cards land where they fall. What's so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Not really because Shane has never complain about the way a fight was scored in a post fight interview. That was my point, and my question to you is this; why would he start now?

I mean I get your point and all, but that has never been a part of Shane's character (complaining in a post fight interview).
      But he has never had a chance or reason to complain. He obviously lost the Winky, Forrest and FLoyd fight and the Cotto while closer definitly won their fight.

If a fighter thinks he was Robbed badly like so many people claim, then he would say something.

My question is why would GBP rob him? With a win, he could get a fight with Pac and this draw takes that away

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        Some fighters don't complain when they get cheated. They do their best and let the cards land where they fall. What's so hard to understand?
        How was Rios getting cheated? He would get cheated if the fight was not called off and Peterson won.

Neither were cheated in their respective fights

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          If Brandon Rios knew Anthony Peterson was throwing low blows why didn't he complain?

Some boxers are better people than we give them credit for.
          You hit the DAMN nail right on the head bro!!!!!!!

Comment

if bernard hopkin was with shane he could say what he feel

Comment

Working...
            X