Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mora Proved Mayweather victory over Shane WORTHLESS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Mayweather was able to stand in front of Mosley and beat him up the entire fight as opposed to a 5'11" Middleweight who was moving for 12 rounds and still couldn't beat him actually shows that Floyd's win is meaningful in my opinion. And Mora isn't as soft of a puncher as everyone thinks. Fighters like him and Yuri Foreman have very underrated power.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      OK but once again when has Mosley every looked good against a fighter with BOXING SKILLS??? better yet when was the last time Mosley beat a SKILLED BOXER???

THAT HAS ALWAY BEEN MOSLEY'S WEAKNESS: I can tell that many of you guys on this board haven't been watching boxing very long and DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BOXING, he looks like a LEGEND against fighter that fight coming forward but he looks like **** against BOXERS and guys that uses a lot of movement, Mosley has always been that way, clearly many of you wasn't watching boxing back then, Mosley in his PRIME STILL wouldn't be Mayweather and he would struggle against MORA....because "STYLE MAKE FIGHTS" and Mosley struggle greatly with those styles ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL!!!
      You said, "I can tell that many of you guys on this board haven't been watching boxing very long "

You are too funny.... I've been watching much longer than you think and there is a good chance that I'm older than you .... lol!

I stated that Mosley himself admitted that at his age, he will have problems with guys like Mora and yes, Floyd because of their style. Did you see the fight tonight? Mosley had Mora in corner or on the ropes many times in the fight but Mosley did nothing. Also, when he actually tried to hit Mora, those punches coming from Mosley looked bad .... actually they were terrible.

If this was a prime Mosley, Mora would have been in big time trouble when he was on those ropes.

Just like in the Floyd fight, Mosley had stamina problems and was gassed. The commentators stated this as well but you thought he was OK?

If I saw a crisp punching Mosley that was just having problems then OK ..... BUT I'm stating that this Mosley was nothing that resembled the primed Mosley BUT you think differently or else you wouldn't have responded the way you did ....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        The fact that Mayweather was able to stand in front of Mosley and beat him up the entire fight as opposed to a 5'11" Middleweight who was moving for 12 rounds and still couldn't beat him actually shows that Floyd's win is meaningful in my opinion. And Mora isn't as soft of a puncher as everyone thinks. Fighters like him and Yuri Foreman have very underrated power.
        Mosley was inactive for 18 months before fighting Floyd.

Comment

Well that means poocquiao fighting margarito is less worth than more vs shane because shane smashed margarito hahahahahhahahhahahhaha

pacfarts enjoy the fight u stupid bastards hahahhahahhaahaha

and i bet some of u **** munchers gonna pay to watch the fight hoihoisadhahahsiahhahhhaha

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
            Well that means poocquiao fighting margarito is less worth than more vs shane because shane smashed margarito hahahahahhahahhahahhaha

pacfarts enjoy the fight u stupid bastards hahahhahahhaahaha

and i bet some of u **** munchers gonna pay to watch the fight hoihoisadhahahsiahhahhhaha
            Yeah because mosley and margo fought 2 months ago? Oh wait, they fought nearly 2 years ago genius, mosley was what 37 then genius? now he is 39 genius, a lot can happen to a 37 year old man in 2 years genius. you know, he might get slower genius? his body may just get weaker genius

but margo is shot as well and I will say that before and after pac fights him, still no reason for you to post dumb **** on these board, think a bit

genius

Comment

Everyone that knows boxing would know Mosley is past it years ago.

Mosley should have taken the OST vs Mora instead of going back to his Roids. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                if mayweather victory over mosley is no good...
                Then what will Pacquiao victory over margarito mean?
                because mosley knocked him out...
                lol
                worthless

**** even shane victory over Margarito was worthless because margarito got exposed as a cheat. I never gave that victory any respect because margarito without bricks is a bum.

Right now shane was shot and you could've seen that when shane had floyd hurt and stop punching. s

Comment

Gets me how people could not see how far gone Mosley was, before! his win over Margarito, i said Shane's win over Margarito was a smoke screen, that he would get dominated by Mayweather, that i did not expect it to be a competitive fight, not cause i knew any better, cause i kept a sense of perspective over his win over Margarito, how poor he had looked prior to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                    It'll get worse once the public libraries in the United States open tomorrow. That's when the *****s - who don't own computers and live in shelters - will get to voice their opinions using the free internet access in the public libraries.
                    You mean *******s right?

Comment

its sad when u see these kind of poll results

so many fake fans out there who really dont know anything about boxing. dont even seem to watch the fight, just read headlines and make biased threads, polls and comments trying to bash and discredit fighters they dont like. again for reasons that have nothing to do with boxing.

shane won the fight clearly, it was a robbery. not a "my favourite fighter lost" robbery, not a "i had him winning by 2 points in a razor thin fight so its a robbery" type robbery. a real dominating the fight, winning big and getting screwed robbery.

on top of that mora isnt a bad fighter, shane wouldve sparked him out in his prime dont get me wrong. but thats a credit to shanes greatness not saying mora is bad. shane is still a top p4p fighter even though hes clearly past his best, again showing how truly great he was in his prime. beating a top5 p4p fighter isnt worthless, much less dominating one like floyd did.

mora simply surviving for 12 rounds and getting a gift doesnt change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X