Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed my prediction to Mora retiring Shane. (PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    gtfo? u serious?

thats not backing anything up thats making more claims

by ur logic 75% of the fighters currently active are shot, hell devon alexander aged 22 is shot he looked like crap against kotelnik

but hey dont go crying if mosley beats up mora tonight ok cupcake?
    This isn't about logic pookie. This is about 1 fighter ruining another. You obviously can't deal with being owned, but thats just the way it is.

All the examples I gave simply prove it.

I got moar than one pm from opportunistic *****'s trying to get a bet out of me for the Mosley/Fraud fight and I told them no on account that Mosley's been shot to **** for years.

I stand by that.

Comment

u didnt want to talk semantics right?
      No. I talk specifics.

You like to talk in circles and try to play little "gotcha" games.

Comment

Originally posted by MAXWELL_ View Post
        mora has fought only two fights in two years.
        and one being a fluff fight.
        anyone think that will affect him?
        YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely. Floyd may have helped Shane out by drubbing him for 11.5 of 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          This isn't about logic pookie. This is about 1 fighter ruining another. You obviously can't deal with being owned, but thats just the way it is.

I got moar than one pm from opportunistic *****'s trying to get a bet out of me for the Mosley/Fraud fight and I told them no on account that Mosley's been shot to **** for years.

I stand by that.
          again claims arent examples...saying mosley looked like **** in those fights and saying ure right doesnt mean **** to begin with

u'd need to elaborate what ure basing ur rigid opinions on for me to get owned but if it makes u feel better u can admit to that and have a good sleep tonight .

No. I talk specifics.

You like to talk in circles and try to play little "gotcha" games.
          like panda said u can call urself whatever kind of right u think u are

ure way too pessimistic about anything panda posts

Comment

I stand by that.
            Shot is a very strong word Insect. I wouldn't say that Shane is shot at all. Shane is a corner dependent fighter. He cannot find answers in the ring by himself, and that is what you've been seeing from him.

Comment

I did already, chief.

We got the Marquez fight where he looked like ****.

He lost the Oscar rematch where he looked like **** but somehow got the dec.

He got owned and looked awful both times against Wright.

He looked pretty bad in the first Vargas fight against an even moar shot Vargas.

He looked like crap against Cruz and Estrada.

He looked like crap against Mayorga.

He didn't look that great against Cotto imo and thats an overrated fight as far as I'm concerned.

His best outings since Forrest have been the Collazo fight where he looked rejuvenated and against Tony.

2 fights in 10 years.

gtfo.
              Wow did you just start watching boxing or something? Some of the things you're saying are true but many of those high profile fights were pretty damn competitive

Comment

ur definition of "more or less shot" is my definition of "fading"

saying hes been that fighter since the winky fights is farfetched though
                That is more of a correct assertion than shot.

Comment

again claims arent examples...saying mosley looked like **** in those fights and saying ure right doesnt mean **** to begin with

u'd need to elaborate what ure basing ur rigid opinions on for me to get owned but if it makes u feel better u can admit to that and have a good sleep tonight .

like panda said u can call urself whatever kind of right u think u are

ure way too pessimistic about anything panda posts
                  If you think he looked impressive against Jose Luis Cruz, Raul Marquez, or Ricardo Mayorga among the others, then you have a pretty low standard.

Comment

I got Sugar Shane by close UD...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Shot is a very strong word Insect. I wouldn't say that Shane is shot at all. Shane is a corner dependent fighter. He cannot find answers in the ring by himself, and that is what you've been seeing from him.
                      After the Fraud fight, I'm pretty comfortable with sticking with "shot".

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                      Wow did you just start watching boxing or something? Some of the things you're saying are true but many of those high profile fights were pretty damn competitive
                      No, I just don't think great fighters should struggle with some of those guys. Most of them as a matter of fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X