Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people on here kick floyd when hes down but not ricky hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    why is every1 acting all gay when it comes to hatton like omg ricky get some help we love you and its cool for him to harm his family.....but floyd does something bad one nite and its the end of the world....lol at people wanting him to go to prison for years for taking his wifes iphone and yelling at your kids....

i know why...
    Basically because Floyd kicked Josie when she was down!!

Comment

why is every1 acting all gay when it comes to hatton like omg ricky get some help we love you and its cool for him to harm his family.....but floyd does something bad one nite and its the end of the world....lol at people wanting him to go to prison for years for taking his wifes iphone and yelling at your kids....

i know why...
      Because he is black right?

No, it's because Ricky was never going around saying he was better than Ali, SRR, SRL, etc. and then cussing every reporter out that asks something semi-confrontational. Floyd played the bad guy, so guess what? People love to hate the bad guy....double edged sword, sells well but brings a bad connotation.

Comment

Floyd is an arse outside the ring.

Hatton is one of the lads.

Comment

*****s............need a hug.............after a tough week...................BOO ***ing HOO

Comment

Ricky's one of the lads, Floyd is a racist asshole who beats his wife and kids.

Comment

i know why...
              Why the *** are you calling out Hatton he has not one thing wrong in boxing didnt duck no body! FLoyd Ducks everything that gets in his way!!! Hatton will always be loved(by true boxing fans) more than Floyd, Pacquiao and others...

Comment

because Hatton isn't relevant to the public anymore, nobody cares about him anymore except a few brits and some hardcore boxing fans, whereas Floyd had it all and then let his dumbassness tendencies take over.. and he is much more under the scrutiny of the public eye

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what Ricky Hatton did so why would you dump on him? Ozzy Osbourne did every drug ever does anybody really give a ****? No. Who cares? If you don't do drugs, you're a loser.

Comment

This thread fails hard. But I'll humor you, since this is the answer you're looking for:

I DON'T LIKE FLOYD MAYWEATHER BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. I LIKE RICKY HATTON BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.

WHITE POWER!

Comment

He plays and acts the villain... wtf do you want us to do? Shower him with roses?

Comment

Working...
                      X